Are people still not participating in the economy?

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
This past weekend I was able to get my brakes worked on and a new set of tires installed on a Saturday afternoon in under an hour. Two different businesses. Infact when I bought tires I told them I would be back to pick up my car after I picked up lunch. ETA was 1 hr per sales person. The guy that moved my car into the bay said…um yeah…we are bored it will take less than 15 min actually. New brake pads took around a half hour.

Okay…that is unheard of. So weird.

Maybe mechanics are less busy, because there has been less wear and tear on a good portion of society's cars due to stay at home working and layoffs the past couple of years???

A lot of women haven't gone back to work.
Labor participation rate in general has been averaging an increase of about a 1/10 of a percent since April 2000. We have a long way to go, to get back to Bill Clinton era labor participation rate of averaging 67%, the gold standard pretty much during my lifetime.

Maybe mechanics are less busy, because there has been less wear and tear on a good portion of society's cars due to stay at home working and layoffs the past couple of years???

Agreed.

I know I put on a lot less miles and use noticably less gas since covid.

And my commute wasn't that far. But it all adds up.

Twice a day 5 days a week.

And getting out much less.

You've Heard of the Medieval "Black Death"? This Is the Green Death. Expect More to Come.

The cronyvirus and all those fizzled pandemics before it can only survive in what the Unabomber Cult calls "Clean Air." The Lockdown is what murdered all those victims.

You've Heard of the Medieval "Black Death"? This Is the Green Death. Expect More to Come.

The cronyvirus and all those fizzled pandemics before it can only survive in what the Unabomber Cult calls "Clean Air." The Lockdown is what murdered all those victims.
The two that died next door to me didn't die of being locked down. They died because they went to Detroit to bury dead coronavirus relatives that died of it up there and brought it back with them, so they could die here and then also be taken back to Detroit for burial. In early 2000, it was a pretty popular place to get dead and or buried. Never been there, myself.

They died because they went to Detroit to bury dead coronavirus relatives that died of it up there
Protecting the Paradigm

"Relatives" is a clue that this is a immune-deficiency disease that would naturally occur in those with similar DNA. It is not contagious any more than cancer is.

Gene therapy is a new study. That's the real reason why established doctors and the Pharmafia want to restrict their cronyvirus studies to their own specialties.

Forum List

Back