Are multi-timezone manhoods a good idea?

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
You would think so, but it sucks lugging this thing around. Plus those fuckers over in Alabama keep running over it. That hurts.

Discuss.

You would think so, but it sucks lugging this thing around. Plus those fuckers over in Alabama keep running over it. That hurts.

Discuss.

I told ya to trim it so it didn't look like kudzu. Don't say I didn't warn ya and I don't wanna hear any of that " but it's for her pleasure" stuff either.

Discuss.

I told ya to trim it so it didn't look like kudzu. Don't say I didn't warn ya and I don't wanna hear any of that " but it's for her pleasure" stuff either.

Shit no, ladies run off all scared, like it's Godzilla or something. Which technically I guess it is.

I tell ya, it's not all its cracked up to be.

Discuss.

Shit no, ladies run off all scared, like it's Godzilla or something. Which technically I guess it is.

i already figured that out.
:eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't mind trying a package on for a day. To get a feel of what it would be like to carry that around. In fact, I said the same thing to my husband last evening. He got a kick out of it.

I wouldn't mind trying a package on for a day. To get a feel of what it would be like to carry that around. In fact, I said the same thing to my husband last evening. He got a kick out of it.

See if you can find the limp model strap on at your local sex shop.

I've already looked. lol I'm kidding! Or am I?

Honestly, I'd prefer to wake up in the morning and there it will be in all it's morning glory! Awake and alert and ready for me to put it to good use.

I suppose I'll be calling in sick that day. lol

you guys are hilarious! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think it quite on unfair that women have to go a man's word how big he is but you have visible proof how big say are breast are. I mean if I believed every man, all of you have donkey size wangs. And having sex with a few of you I can see this is factually not true. :D

I've already looked. lol I'm kidding! Or am I?

Honestly, I'd prefer to wake up in the morning and there it will be in all it's morning glory! Awake and alert and ready for me to put it to good use.

I suppose I'll be calling in sick that day. lol

Are you aiming for pole position?

I think it quite on unfair that women have to go a man's word how big he is but you have visible proof how big say are breast are. I mean if I believed every man, all of you have donkey size wangs. And having sex with a few of you I can see this is factually not true. :D

Back in the dark ages I used to work at a major metropolitan hospital. What I would always hear from the nurses, generally when they were perusing a man mag with well endowed gents, the comments would almost always be is "No way he would stick that thing in me! That would hurt!" I'd just look down and think to myself, it's good to be average. :cool:

Back in the dark ages I used to work at a major metropolitan hospital. What I would always hear from the nurses, generally when they were perusing a man mag with well endowed gents, the comments would almost always be is "No way he would stick that thing in me! That would hurt!" I'd just look down and think to myself, it's good to be average. :cool:

They lie. :eusa_shhh:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
For one we don't want to hurt our man's feelings. ;)

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
For one we don't want to hurt our man's feelings. ;)

Let them think average is a ok with us too. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back