Are Fields of Flowers a Gift of Aesthetics for Joy in the Environment? A Place to Share Pictures of Flowers that You Love Here.

rose bushes

This one is the "Rainbow of Roses" page
Michigan Bulb Co. also
75220A.jpg

This one is the Freedom Pink Rose, Michigan Bulb Co. . . . . . . . . . . . Love at First Sight Rose . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .State of Grace Grandiflora Rose

88456A.jpg
. . . . . . . . . . .
69488A.jpg
. . . . . . . . .
65547.jpg

Source is here: michiganbulb.com/

Here are some pretty ones from Spring Hill Nurseries.

Roses_Feature.jpg

"Violet's Pride" "Orange Freedom Roses" "Perfume Factory"
75723A.jpg
75391A.jpg
73188A.jpg

Oh, I love 'em! Roses For Sale - Shop Rose Bushes & Plants Online | Spring Hill

FYI, The Spring Hill Nursery is in Tipp City, Ohio.
I like the ones that combine oranges and pinks in a single bloom.

I like the ones that combine oranges and pinks in a single bloom.
I've seen a lot of rose gardens and roses, but I hadn't seen that one. It was breathtaking to me. So I shared it. Glad I wasn't the only one that liked the rose Called the Orange Freedom Roses. We have a wonderful Garden nursery in my town, too, and they show some really pretty roses every year. The ones I bought in March and April have blooms on them already. I think there was an orange one in the batch. I'm going out in the morning to check out all of them. I think more than a dozen of them were planted, this year, and the others also in bloom are second year ones. I can't wait to see the ones that are miniature roses on a large bush that were so like what I remember from seeing my grandmother's amazing seven sisters rose plant when she lived in the Denver Harbor area in Houston. She was a true green thumb person. All things she planted were beautiful. I like roses because they're easy to take care of, and last year I planted 3 or 4 different "knock out" roses. They really put out a lot of blooms on one plant, and they're a joy to see all summer and into the fall here. She belonged to a chapter of the Houston Flower club, and she had something from every continent in her back yard that also had a goldfish pond that was quite fun to watch the little fishes swimming around on trips to grandma's house.

Here's what a knockout rose looks like:
a8e20cbc-063f-4d52-bb78-c88b0c2ce6d7.315810ccc1fd4136fc2f54a73295b16b.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back