Are democrats in DC serious? Rejoicing in the drop to 9% UE as if its a big drop

With the Christmas Season coming up, merchants will be hiring temporary employees. This is a seasonal happening and will have NOTHING to do with efforts by the Obama party to create jobs. They will however be taking credit for it...just as they take credit for creating the non-producing government jobs associated with Obamacare, the staffs of the appointed Czars and other unnecessary government positions.

Liberalism is a mental disorder...correctable only by way of frontal lobotomy.

Listening to Pelosi and a couple others you would think it dropped by 2 or 3 points.

.1% drop and to the microphones they go. It's ridiculous

It's a start, right? A big achievement, no. But if you truly want the country to get back on its feet, you should be happy that it is at least a step in the right direction as small as it may be.

A start yes, but attributable to anything DC has done? One could argue no. A drop that small when UE is as high as it is for as long as its been there could be nothing more than a natural drop.

the economy will never improve in ANY long term capacity until the government GETS THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

Zzzzz. Lets eliminate government all together then. According to you that will create a Utopia.
Typical liberal...extremist argument. Someone suggests a helpful decrease in the scope of government and you strawman it into a ridculous notion to have no government.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Sarcasm isn't one of your strong suits, is it?

Listening to Pelosi and a couple others you would think it dropped by 2 or 3 points.

.1% drop and to the microphones they go. It's ridiculous

It's a start, right? A big achievement, no. But if you truly want the country to get back on its feet, you should be happy that it is at least a step in the right direction as small as it may be.

A start yes, but attributable to anything DC has done? One could argue no. A drop that small when UE is as high as it is for as long as its been there could be nothing more than a natural drop.

Right, no arguments here. But its a start...lets see if it continues now. If it does, THEN we have reason to be happy.

Zzzzz. Lets eliminate government all together then. According to you that will create a Utopia.
Typical liberal...extremist argument. Someone suggests a helpful decrease in the scope of government and you strawman it into a ridiculous notion to have no government.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Sarcasm isn't one of your strong suits, is it?
You have trouble identifying sarcasm, do you not?

If the Republicans/Tea Party were in office and employment dropped 0.1% they'd be dancing in the streets, claiming that it was the light at the end of the tunnel.

As previously stated, they're living in fear that the economy might improve without them.

lets see, 15 Million Jobs needed, so if you divide 15 Million Jobs by 12 months, it comes out to about 1,250,000 jobs a month, that comes down to 41,000 jobs a day,,1,766 jobs an hour. Can the Messiah do that? he did part the seas, and has already moved the country forward,,,,,,41,000 jobs a day? thats a cake-walk !

Only 8 million jobs needed. Remember, 5% unemployment is considered zero unemployment. When unemployment is around 5%, the unemployed usually find work in a short period of time, as much of the unemployed are those between jobs. Still, 8 to 9 million is a big number.

If unemployment goes too low, then it is difficult for companies to find employees at a reasonable price. If we had 2 to 3 percent unemployment right now, McDonald's would have to pay employees $15 per hour which would lead to much greater inflation.

This is why the House needs to act on its own and say that Cut, Cap and Balance is the law of the land

Exactly how would that foster job growth? I am really interested in this. Because thus far, the low taxes and low regulation model is great for creating a third world nation.

Again the private sector is hiring. It's anemic, but considering that economic meltdown brought upon by the policies of the Bush administration, it's far from the failure conservatives have been saying this would be for the last 4 years. Yeah..I know at this point Obama's only been in office for 3 years but conservatives were praying for failure.

It's ludicrous to have an amendment that says we as a country are restricted to what we spend unless there is some kind of provision that we can sell off territory...like Texas.

Not that Mexico would want it back. :lol:

I don't get how conservatives can paint going from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 80,000 jobs as a "failure".

No, it isn't anywhere near where we need it to be, but since we don't fucking MAKE anything in this country anymore, it's kind of hard to get where we need to be.

This is why the House needs to act on its own and say that Cut, Cap and Balance is the law of the land

Exactly how would that foster job growth? I am really interested in this. Because thus far, the low taxes and low regulation model is great for creating a third world nation.

Again the private sector is hiring. It's anemic, but considering that economic meltdown brought upon by the policies of the Bush administration, it's far from the failure conservatives have been saying this would be for the last 4 years. Yeah..I know at this point Obama's only been in office for 3 years but conservatives were praying for failure.

It's ludicrous to have an amendment that says we as a country are restricted to what we spend unless there is some kind of provision that we can sell off territory...like Texas.

Not that Mexico would want it back. :lol:

Let's start with California and New York first. Least that way we rid the country of half its liberal problems that way.

:)

Considering how hard Republicans have been working against the best interests of America, it's a HUGE drop.

The left will not miss any opportunity to call for a parade to honor this President for anything.
I wouldn't be bringing attention to anything regarding unemployment until it hit 8% for three or four months straight.

If the Republicans/Tea Party were in office and employment dropped 0.1% they'd be dancing in the streets, claiming that it was the light at the end of the tunnel.

As previously stated, they're living in fear that the economy might improve without them.

Youre fucking dreaming.

If the economy hadnt been trashed by this idiot and chief I wouldnt care who was running things as I would be making the money I once was.

Are democrats in DC serious? Rejoicing in the drop to 9% UE as if its a big drop

What’s serious is the fact the right is rejoicing that unemployment is remaining high.

They should rejoice because despite the stone walling of any steps that create jobs, a modest improvement in the rate has occured.

Imagine the progress by now had republicans not been dragging their feet.

I don't get how conservatives can paint going from losing 700,000 jobs a month to gaining 80,000 jobs as a "failure".

In the world of the partisan right, everything is painted a failure.

What’s serious is the fact the right is rejoicing that unemployment is remaining high.

They should rejoice because despite the stone walling of any steps that create jobs, a modest improvement in the rate has occured.

Imagine the progress by now had republicans not been dragging their feet.

In the world of the partisan right, everything is painted a failure.
Including your entire post.

Forum List

Back