Are Democrats going to elect Ellison, a woman beater?

Woman beater?
Who cares?

Not like he tried to rape a woman......That is Supreme Court material

Bill Cliton and the cigar incident ?:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Why does that story about Bill Clinton make you not care about rape?
No rape occurred.

Why must you lie to fit YOUR narrative?
This is just a general thing I've noticed with Trump, Kavanaugh, Roy Moore, etc. Republicans seem to be claiming that since Bill Clinton was accused of rape, it's okay to rape women. This claim is made 100% of the time rape allegations surface about a republican. What's the deal with that?
First of all no rape allegation has occured.
Secondly I dont talk about Bill Clinton. Why are YOU using him to deflect? Are you incapable of articulating an argument based on the topic?

You don't even have a topic. You have a strawman ass-suming an unproven allegation.

And again what planet do you live on where "Democrats" elect a Minnesota state office? You actually think a voter registration is a vote? Do you not understand that most voters are neither "Democrats" nor "Republicans"?

The Ellison thing seems like a fight any couple could have.
It sounds like he's got a temper. A lot of abusers don't have to use physical violence to gain control of a relationship, or they only have to use it once or twice to make the threat real.
Of course, control freaks don't see it that way. So of course he's saying it's all hogwash. However, since he didn't technically assault/beat her, let this just be a flashing warning light to any woman considering dating the guy.
His race is tight. I don’t think voters are happy with what they are hearing about him.
Is there some reason why the right wing is so interested in who becomes the A.G. in Minnesota, or is it just to draw attention to what they see as unfair treatment in the sexual assault accusations?

The Ellison thing seems like a fight any couple could have.
It sounds like he's got a temper. A lot of abusers don't have to use physical violence to gain control of a relationship, or they only have to use it once or twice to make the threat real.
Of course, control freaks don't see it that way. So of course he's saying it's all hogwash. However, since he didn't technically assault/beat her, let this just be a flashing warning light to any woman considering dating the guy.
His race is tight. I don’t think voters are happy with what they are hearing about him.
Is there some reason why the right wing is so interested in who becomes the A.G. in Minnesota, or is it just to draw attention to what they see as unfair treatment in the sexual assault accusations?

I understand the Minnesota Attorney General runs the court system in Kansas City. Little known fact.

I also found out today that only "Democrats" can vote in that election. Strange system.

So Democrats are ok with adult men abusing their women but a teenage boy being a frisky drunk is over the line.
Grampa, they're looking into it. But it is the people of Minnesota, not Democrats, who will decide if he is elected.

Hypocrisy is thy name.

I don't see why they wouldn't. They tolerate Cory Spartacus Booker, reelecting him and even suggesting him for President.

Even though Booker had ADMITTED to the same kind of behavior that Judge Kavanaugh is merely accused of.

If the libs weren't hypocrites, Booker would have been forced out this week.

Hypocrisy is thy name.

Indeed. Especially when you also started this thread: It Does Not take 'Courage' -- All it Takes is Motive

and this one: Should We Always Believe Women Accusers

and this one: Senate Needs to Supoena Accuser, Force Her to Testify

Pick a side already, Waffle House.
I'm on the same side dummy. My position has not changed.
But the hypocrisy from the left is glaringly obvious.

Not the 'same side' at all Gummo. In both cases you have a woman accusing a man who's jockeying for a position in both cases the man denies it. In the first case you're demanding she be "subpoenaed", "forced to testify" and openly asking if she gets automatic credibility just because she's a woman; in the second case you've already convicted him on the very word of a woman you just got done questioning. Read your own thread title here.

Her motives imo are selfish and political in nature.

Aren't we supposed to prove a crime occurred rather than your supposition that we have to prove it didn't?

Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Two of these, by the way, are valid.

Figure it out Doofus. Pick a side.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back