Are Democrats going to elect Ellison, a woman beater?

Woman beater?
Who cares?

Not like he tried to rape a woman......That is Supreme Court material

maybe 'ellison' just figured that HIS woman needed to be slapped down . 'ellison' is muslim isn't he ??

The Ellison thing seems like a fight any couple could have.
--------------------------------------- don't know , don't care about 'ellison' . Don't know if anyone has noticed but things are changing in the USA .

The Ellison thing seems like a fight any couple could have.

it's somehow different if they are a 'couple'?
Not my different from an argument between 2 people who aren't a couple I suppose

and still assault and battery.
She claims he dragged her off his bed once. Totally uninteresting to me. Had he assaulted her, beaten her, or tried to rape her, then I'd be concerned.

Last edited:
Democrats have a long history of covering up sex crimes with cigars .:21::21::21:
b38cd6fa6c3be47e751e86c55e6d87b2.jpg

Woman beater?
Who cares?

Bill Cliton and the cigar incident ?:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Why does that story about Bill Clinton make you not care about rape?
No rape occurred.

Why must you lie to fit YOUR narrative?
This is just a general thing I've noticed with Trump, Kavanaugh, Roy Moore, etc. Republicans seem to be claiming that since Bill Clinton was accused of rape, it's okay to rape women. This claim is made 100% of the time rape allegations surface about a republican. What's the deal with that?

Hirono's Democratic colleague in the Senate, Tom Carper (Del.), who has admitted to punching his wife hard enough to give her a black eye, appears to be getting a pass from Hirono, who, even since his admission was revealed last January, has taken campaign money from him.
eacon uncovered a 1998 interview, in which Carper said, "Did I slap my wife 20 years ago? Yes."
Neither Hirono nor any of her Democratic colleagues have commented on the record since the Free Mazie Hirono Took Money From Democrat Who Admitted to Hitting Wife

Woman beater?
Who cares?

Bill Cliton and the cigar incident ?:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Why does that story about Bill Clinton make you not care about rape?

You are an idiot ,have you never heard of a judge and jury Were you there when this occurred ? if so speak up .Democrats are such worthless mindless pieces of shit.
Lol I can't believe you said that after bringing up Bill Clinton :lmao:

Forum List

Back