Are blacks capable of ruining a civilized society?

Is that best you can do, deflect? You lefty enablers will never admit your ways are the bane to civilization and to admit it it admit your whole live is a big fat lie.

Now can you, Mr sanctimonious black mob enabler name some of the negros "plentiful" accomplishments. Oh ya, no AA assisted plastic accomplishments either little boy.

I personally accomplished the browning of the white race and I didn't need AA to perform that function, just brown skin and a winning smile.
You forgot to mention that rape part, Im pretty sure there was some sort of rape involved. Yellow teeth in a canvas of dark as night purple is kinda spooky, but muh dikking, timeless, right brotha?

Every white woman that had sex with a black man was raped? Are you describing yourself?

Anyone else think it's funny that Mr.Nick misread the thread title?

Either that or he thinks he's in Tank's similarly titled thread. :lol:

Between us and the Hispanics we will give this country the makeover it deserves and the soon to be minority will be too weak to respond.
Trust me shitskin we are just itching for you to try a massive chimpout!!!the leftist you depend on for promoting your agenda will hide while we make good ******* out of you!!:cool:

Attachments

• $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 62
I personally accomplished the browning of the white race and I didn't need AA to perform that function, just brown skin and a winning smile.
You forgot to mention that rape part, Im pretty sure there was some sort of rape involved. Yellow teeth in a canvas of dark as night purple is kinda spooky, but muh dikking, timeless, right brotha?

Every white woman that had sex with a black man was raped? Are you describing yourself?
the majority of white women that lay with ******* are drug addict whores..:eusa_eh:

Anyone else think it's funny that Mr.Nick misread the thread title?

Either that or he thinks he's in Tank's similarly titled thread. :lol:

Anyone else find it funny that asshat is going back on ignore mode?

Yeah. I know. Pretty gurl. Good friend. Jamaican chick. Owns a restaurant about 30 minutes from here.
Her dad is a good friend and fellow farmer. He grows hydroponic organic lettuce.
Signed.
Duh Raseist.

Attachments

• $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    $MeaNcarina.resized.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 81

Every white woman that had sex with a black man was raped?
The majority, if not raped they were obviously intoxicated to engage in bestiality
Are you describing yourself?
Im not a negroid beast so obviously not. And people think the average 80 IQ of the negroid beast belief is unfounded....

Last edited:

The majority, if not raped they were obviously intoxicated to engage in bestiality
Are you describing yourself?
Im not a negroid beast so obviously not. And people think the average 80 IQ of the negroid beast belief is unfounded....
You're a victim of murka and don't even know it.

the majority of white women that lay with ******* are drug addict whores..:eusa_eh:

This is truth. Either that or they have serious daddy issues, or no daddy (much like the buck shes engaging in bestiality with). Shes worthless and not welcome back in the fold for she has soiled her womb and has shown her genetic stock is sub par. The negroid beast can have those women, they're garbage.

I bet rdean gives more credit to the monkey that was sent into space, then the white men who built the rocket.

White liberals.

Come on. You know right wingers think "science is a faith, evolution a lie, and climate change a conspiracy". You know that.

Conservatives know if they don't take credit for what others do, they would have no accomplishments at all. Unless you include redistribution of wealth from the middle class the top 3%. That worked out really well for them.

I bet rdean gives more credit to the monkey that was sent into space, then the white men who built the rocket.
Come on. You know right wingers think "science is a faith, evolution a lie, and climate change a conspiracy". You know that.
Science is not a faith it is real, evolution is real just look at blacks, and climate change is real.

This is truth. Either that or they have serious daddy issues, or no daddy (much like the buck shes engaging in bestiality with). Shes worthless and not welcome back in the fold for she has soiled her womb and has shown her genetic stock is sub par. The negroid beast can have those women, they're garbage.

It seems more and more white women are "soiling their wombs" with that "negroid beast" man batter. You sure you don't want to save a few for yourself. Between us and the Hispanics you are running out of unsoiled white women wombs.

Forum List

Back