Arab Response Disproportionate!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago

Its amazing hypocrisy of the Arab and Persian protests.
(1) Yemen: yep those people are known from there human rights champs! :( Yea right. No Democracy. People live in squander. Ruled by Islamic fascists. Human rights and minority rights are not there speciality. 99% Sunni Arab muslim, great way to support diversity!
(2) Lebanon: Let's see they basically ethically cleansed the country of the majority Christian population, political assassination and civil war is a norm in that country, oh yea they are ruled by a terrorist organization - Hezbollah. ,
(3) Syria (Democratic elections with only one name allowed on the ballot - Arab Democracy at its best; sanctuary for terrorist; why didn't anyone cry foul when Syria slaughtered the Muslim Brotherhood movement in Syria that was trying to over. And yes they did far worse to knock down that movement, including which many innocent people were killed, then the Israelis have done to Hamas. 95% Muslim!
(4) Saudi Arabia: Women rights are their speciality! Yea right. Funny being a religious minority there, oh yea non-Muslims not allowed. Human rights, being ruled by Sharia Law is well not their speciality! Oh yea they are dictatorship!
(5) Iran: Fun being an Arab in Iran. Arabs in Iran rather be Arabs in Israeli or even Gaza. Iran kills people simply for being gay. They suppress people more than most on the left like to admit.
(6) Turkey: Yep a secular republic and well not a dark age country like the rest of the ME, but come on Turkey, what have you done to the Kurds when they attack across your border? You go into Iraq and take them out! Please no hypocrisy!
(7) Iraq: No explanation needed!
(8) Jordan: I guess people so easily forget in the 60s when the Palestinians revolted in Jordan with hopes of taking it over Black Sept comes to mind when Jordan brutally suppressed the coup. Syria and Jordan were very close to war!

None of these countries would put up with a cross border attack! NONE!

Jews are genocidal maniacs, GHook. Everybody pretty much gets that nowadays. I wouldn't give a crap except I have to pay for it. Ain't that a shit in the bucket? Jews are so cheap, they won't even pay for their own mass murders!

Last edited:
Jews are genocidal maniacs, GHook. Everybody pretty much gets that nowadays. I wouldn't give a crap except I have to pay for it. Ain't that a shit in the bucket? Jews are so cheap, they won't even pay for their own mass murders!

I'm glad that someone can see another side to all of the mess.

Christians have killed many, many more people throughout history than Jews have. Crusades, Inquisitions, and about few hundred or so wars. Congratulations on being the most homicidal religion in the entire history of mankind.

You all seem convinced this is a battle between and about religion.

I am convinced that this is a battle about real estate.

Those sunshine patriots in other Arab nations who applaude every terrorist act that kills Isrealis and whine about the Jews response can go fuck themselves, too.

If they truly cared about the Palestinians, they'd take care of them, take them in, give them lives.

But instead of doing the decent thing, they simply sit on the sidelines enjoying the spectacle of Jews and Araba dying, and jerking themselves off about what good Moslems they are because they dance in the streets when Jew or American dies.

I am sick to death of this internacine war between the Semetic people, to be honest.

I wish to GOD American had never insinuated itself into this fifty fucking year disaster.

This is a family squabble done on a national scale.

They disgust me just I am disguested by thesunshine patriots in American who talk tough about what the Isreali should do from their safe havens, too.

This is what I have never been able to understand. When terrorist bomb Westerners(civilians) you dont hear anything from them no protests for misrepresenting them nothing. But hey let someone attack the terrorists homes/network the whole muslim world goes crazy. Burning flags, spouting out everything under the sun. I use to feel bad for them but up to this point after seeing the lack of compassion for people who are not muslim makes me wonder about them. Even though I know they do not represent the majority if all you see is the "extreme" and no one is arguing against them what????

Forum List

Back