Arab gang in NYC with knives looking for Jews

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Dang!

And I am guessing that some of those gang members are not even legal immigrants, let alone American citizens!

When, oh when, is this country going to wake up?

I guess I know the answer: NEVER.

Either Jews must fight back or leave the big apple . This is the biggest Jewish population in the world outside Israel
Here's the problem with that idea. If you delve into the NYC Jewish population, you will find that the vast majority prefer to vote Democrat in order to maximize the government's benefit system. So, if they move out to red states, they will only try to turn the red states blue, to get more benefits.

Either Jews must fight back or leave the big apple . This is the biggest Jewish population in the world outside Israel
Here's the problem with that idea. If you delve into the NYC Jewish population, you will find that the vast majority prefer to vote Democrat in order to maximize the government's benefit system. So, if they move out to red states, they will only try to turn the red states blue, to get more benefits.
That is only the orthodox in Brooklyn

American Jews may not survive new America unless they vote conservative and move to the last 20-25 red states

If Jews conservatives then I am sure some white Christians would guard their communities and families

Lewis added that since he is not “visibly Jewish” he didn’t feel quite as exposed, but he worried for the safety of people who are obviously Jewish. “Everyone who is ‘visibly’ Jewish now has to be scared to walk around New York in peace and that’s a huge problem,” he wrote.

as compared to:

1621849347129.png

Forum List

Back