Arab Commentator: Palestine & Palesteenians Are Colonialist Inventions

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.”
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

The world knows the Palestinian nationality is a myth...it is simply a tool to dissolve the Jewish state..of course they will fail.

• Banned
The world knows the Palestinian nationality is a myth...it is simply a tool to dissolve the Jewish state..of course they will fail.

Given there is no letter p in arabic, so-called palestinians, who are arabs, can't write their own identity or palestine in their own native Arabic language. Because, palestine and palestinians are a European invention after World War I created by the British.

Maybe, so-called palestinians are British? "Sir, would you like some camel milk with your bangers and mash?"

The British did sponsor this Palestinian myth to appease their Arab clients...especially when oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia.

• Banned
The British did sponsor this Palestinian myth to appease their Arab clients...especially when oil was discovered in Saudi Arabia.

The British took Palestine from the Romans who nicknamed Israel "Palaestina" during the Roman Empire in retribution for the Bar Kokhba revolt. Prior to the revolt, the land was called Judaea, from which "Jew" is derived. The Romans minted Judaea Capta coins after their conquest of Judaea, not Palaestina Capta, since Palaestina was a made-up name

Ironically, "Palestine" has Hebrew roots: The Roman Latin "Palaestina" was derived from "Philistines" who were ancient enemies of the Hebrews who originated from Greece, thus, known as the Sea Peoples [Aegean and Med. Seas]. Goliath who fought David was a Philistine.

The word Philistine is based on the Hebrew word Peleshet in the Tanakh which means invader [pelesh = invader]. Peleshet translates to the English Philistia [land of the Philistines], not Palestine, in English versions of the Bible.

Thus, there is absolutely nothing "palestinian" about palestine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back