April 2016 = Polar vortex & record breaking cold in US!!!

The jet stream shift has already begun... HCN stations are 75% below normal for this current month so far.. I am willing to bet that they will magically be the hottest ev'a and it will all be man caused. The facts are being recorded to see just what it is they are adjusting across the US. Some 1,000 meteorologists are looking into NOAA data fraud comparing near station devices with the official ones daily.. The picture is not a pretty one at this point.

The OP hasn't gotten the memo. Even records Cold Spells are due to AGW. It's an all purpose excuse to tax and control the serfs.

No, you mean you have no credible links. And I give you fellows credible links all the time. You simply are too simple to understand them. NOAA reports the same things that Japanese Meteorological Agency does, as the Europeans do. So what you are saying is that there is a worldwide conspiracy to fool poor little you. Tin hat idiocy.

No, you mean you have no credible links. And I give you fellows credible links all the time. You simply are too simple to understand them. NOAA reports the same things that Japanese Meteorological Agency does, as the Europeans do. So what you are saying is that there is a worldwide conspiracy to fool poor little you. Tin hat idiocy.
NO.. I mean your an idiot who has no ability to do research. You cant even do basic data recovery and refuse to do anything which might lead you to the truth. Your content to cut and past bull shit without using cognitive thought.

I am a meteorologist and I work in this field every day. The latest poll of certified meteorologists show 73% of us do not believe that man is the cause of what warming we have seen and that most of the warming is due to natural variation.

ams-climate-survey-bar-chart1.jpg

It's funny to see you alarmist run in circles becasue your incapable of cognitive thought and scream 'credible link' insinuating that you are the only one who can determine if the data is true or the person is credible.

I assumed you could do basic math and statistical analysis and be able to show my assertions incorrect and post it up, but alas you have shown me correct. You are nothing but a shill with no ability to think cognitively or show your work..

You and your alarmist com-padres are just shills.. posting what your told to post...

Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Actual NOAA data......^^^..........fucking duh...................

30 years of cooling.......because with 2016 now being the end date, 1987 is the start date for a 30 year trend.

But 1985-2014 shows a cooling trend :coffee:

So does 1986-2015

This is also true for the Upper Midwest, and the Ohio Valley climate region, using the official NCDC data.

Even the Rockies show winter cooling for Tmax, for the thirty year trend.

The AGW climate crusaders are a bunch of lying phonies!!:2up:

Anyway.........here is something that all the OCD science idiots don't get..........

When you get record cold going on in traditionally warmer months, a vast majority of the people say to themselves, "What the fuck with this global warming stuff?". That's called real. They are not home looking at data or blogging......their balls are freezing off when they should be nice and warm and fuzzy!! So.....when global warming nutters want to come and take their money to "fight global warming" their attitude is "meh". That's called real.:fu:

NO.. I mean your an idiot who has no ability to do research. You cant even do basic data recovery and refuse to do anything which might lead you to the truth. Your content to cut and past bull shit without using cognitive thought.

I am a meteorologist and I work in this field every day. The latest poll of certified meteorologists show 73% of us do not believe that man is the cause of what warming we have seen and that most of the warming is due to natural variation.

ams-climate-survey-bar-chart1.jpg

It's funny to see you alarmist run in circles becasue your incapable of cognitive thought and scream 'credible link' insinuating that you are the only one who can determine if the data is true or the person is credible.

I assumed you could do basic math and statistical analysis and be able to show my assertions incorrect and post it up, but alas you have shown me correct. You are nothing but a shill with no ability to think cognitively or show your work..

You and your alarmist com-padres are just shills.. posting what your told to post...
LOL. You cannot even read a basic graph, you lying halfwit.

29% believe that the changing climate is caused largely or entirely by human activity.
38% believe that the changing climate is caused mostly by human activity.

That is 67% stating that the main cause of our changing climate is human caused.

Another 14% believe that the changing climate is equally caused by natural events and humans.

And 19% believe that humans have little to do with it.

Imagine that, a degreed meteorologist that cannot even read a simple graph. Silly Billy, you are a hoot.

arizona_wildfire_firefighter.jpg

Media titan Ted Turner’s Z-Bar Ranch was hit hard.

Crews battling a wildfire that scorched about 400,000 acres in Kansas and Oklahoma braced on Friday for wind gusts to change direction overnight, as they sought to control a fire so big it has sent smoke streaming into Kentucky.

The fire started in Oklahoma on Tuesday and moved into Kansas, with strong winds on Wednesday making it eight times bigger and forcing voluntary evacuations in rural prairie towns that ended as winds died down on Thursday.

The main front of the fire was in Barber County, Kansas, where hundreds of firefighters had the blaze 15% contained on Friday, said Ben Bauman, spokesman for the Kansas Division of Emergency Management.

Wildfire in Kansas and Oklahoma Kills Livestock on Ranches

Yep. The midwest getting snow, and Oklahoma and Kansas having a wildfire burning over a 100 square miles.

Wider and wilder swings with an overall warming. Still looks that way.

Crews made progress Thursday against wind-whipped wildfires that spread from Oklahomainto southern Kansas, burning hundreds of square miles of largely grassland.

While at least one home in Kansas and several outbuildings were destroyed, no serious injuries were reported.

Smoke from the fire, which burned about 620 square miles in the two states, was reportedly detected as far away as St. Louis, hundreds of miles to the northeast.

Gov. Sam Brownback said Thursday that the fire was largely contained in Kansas except in Barber County, which is southwest of Wichita along the border with Oklahoma. He encouraged people to heed requests to evacuate.

"We haven't sustained any fatalities yet, but that doesn't mean we can push it," he said.

In Oklahoma, the fire was moving toward the city of Alva, population about 5,000, but by early Thursday evening, the flames had not advanced enough to prompt evacuations there, according to Oklahoma Forestry Services spokeswoman Michelle Finch-Walker.

Oklahoma authorities said the cause of the fire was under investigation.

Strong winds with gusts of 50 mph fed the fires Wednesday, but with conditions "not as intense" and more crews arriving, firefighters were able to "get out there and really attack the fire" on Thursday, said Shawna Hartman, the spokesman for the Kansas Forest Service.

Darcy Golliher, a spokeswoman for the Kansas Incident Management Team, said the section of the fire in Barber County, which has sustained the most damage, was about 15 percent contained late Thursday and is expected to last through Friday. She said there hopefully would be only a few hot spots to monitor over the weekend.

Wildfire Burns About 620 Square Miles in Kansas, Oklahoma

Whee, 620 square miles. I hope that is not a harbinger of things to come for this year.

Crews battling a wildfire that scorched about 400,000 acres in Kansas and Oklahoma braced on Friday for wind gusts to change direction overnight, as they sought to control a fire so big it has sent smoke streaming into Kentucky.

The fire started in Oklahoma on Tuesday and moved into Kansas, with strong winds on Wednesday making it eight times bigger and forcing voluntary evacuations in rural prairie towns that ended as winds died down on Thursday.

The main front of the fire was in Barber County, Kansas, where hundreds of firefighters had the blaze 15% contained on Friday, said Ben Bauman, spokesman for the Kansas Division of Emergency Management.

Yep. The midwest getting snow, and Oklahoma and Kansas having a wildfire burning over a 100 square miles.

Wow! Wildfires in the prairie!

JULY 20, 1804
Lewis & Clark Journal Entry
“...The soil of thes prairies appears rich but much parched with the frequent fires...”

JULY 20, 1804
“...The soil of thes prairies appears rich but much parched with the frequent fires...”
Yes, very large wildfires on the prairies. In March.

JULY 20, 1804
Yes, very large wildfires on the prairies. In March.

MARCH 30, 1805
“The plains are on fire in view of the fort on both sides of the river, it is said to be common for the Indians to burn the plains near their villages every spring for the benefit of the horse and to induce the Buffalow to come near them.”

Forum List

Back