Apparently, collusion is ok if you're a leftist...

Never been about Collusion..........unless you are a Swamp Creature.....

This is a cover up to protect the establishment for abuse of power and criminal actions.........

They don't want the American people to know how dirty they really are..................

Uncovering what they do should be the primary purpose of the American people.........Uncover the truth and expose them for what they really are now................That is what the Establishment FEARS.........

quote-when-the-people-fear-the-government-there-is-tyranny-when-the-government-fears-the-people-there-thomas-jefferson-94142.jpg

We all know there is a double standard…..

Libtards get away with murder…

Just look at the Crooked clintons.
I looked and I didn`t find any murders. BTW, adults don`t say things like "libtards". How old are you anyway?

I looked and I didn`t find any murders. BTW, adults don`t say things like "libtards". How old are you anyway?
The politically correct version...........would.............be..................

Retarded Liberals...............We must keep proper English with no slang or abusive slang political words.

The libtarded media protects the Crooked clintons….

I guess it’s just an amazing coincidence that anyone that

could pose a problem for the Crooked clintons seems to end up dead….

I’m 62 and I use accurate adjectives, hence libtard….

I was asking about your age, not your IQ. Yes, the Clintons had people killed and Obama was born in Kenya. Jeezus! Who fills your head with this sort of stupidity?

I was asking about your age, not your IQ. Yes, the Clintons had people killed and Obama was born in Kenya. Jeezus! Who fills your head with this sort of stupidity?

History will prove me right....

I could probable buy and sell your dumb ass…..

You made a claim that you can`t back up so I`ll have to wait for "history" to know what you`re babbling about? Sorry Deno but my ass isn`t for sale. This isn`t a message board for finding gay prostitutes but I`m sure you can find one.

You made a claim that you can`t back up so I`ll have to wait for "history" to know what you`re babbling about? Sorry Deno but my ass isn`t for sale. This isn`t a message board for finding gay prostitutes but I`m sure you can find one.

Homie don't play that game.....

But If I were of that persuasion I'm sure you would play.....

I love you libtards and your homo humor.

Forum List

Back