Apologies Not Accepted: Two More Americans Killed Over Quran Desecration...

Not one American should EVER die for people from other countries. Cause when you do die for them they shoot the "fuck you finger" back as gratitude.

Yeah, this one is a real disaster. Most experts are now saying we've already lost Afghanistan. Our President and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will hand over much of Afghanistan to the Taliban. So the big sell-out is already in motion. No more kids need to die over there. They would only be dying for nothing. Their Leaders have already sold them out. It really is time to bring em all home.

Yep! and in a week, the Taliban will be beheading women, the schools will be burnt down, and a massacre will be in the near future. it was all for nothing. Well, the Afghans had their chance for freedom and they threw it away in their ignorance and tribalism. Let them stew in their own juices. Bring the troops home.

Obamas making negotiations with these terrorists.
my deal?1,000 dead jihadis for each dead american soldier.

and then you have that asswipe military commander telling our boys "no revenge."

Allen West must be having conniptions right now. obama has lost whatever military vote he thought he would get. How many more will be sacrificed before there is a revolt in the military? I'd love to see it. The military in Afghanistan deciding to pull out all the stops in defending themselves and obama sucking his thumb trying to decide if he should send in troops to fight them.

There is a reason Allen West isn't in uniform anymore. His response isn't relevant.

our foreign policy, for my entire lifetime, has been crazy. and we will never learn that we need to be out of the middle east. militarily. financially. everything.

we're really dumb.

I don't know how this isn't making American's angry. Who cares about the quaran or whatever it's called, it's wrong anyway. Burn them all I say. The USA has become a push over country with Obama in office. We NEED to get him out asap and take control of this out of control world.

I don't know how this isn't making American's angry. Who cares about the quaran or whatever it's called, it's wrong anyway. Burn them all I say. The USA has become a push over country with Obama in office. We NEED to get him out asap and take control of this out of control world.

It is making Americans angry. obama is hoping that Americans will forget how angry they are by election day.

The USA has become a push over country...

How many wars do you want? How many country's army's do you want us to run. How many more sanctions do you want us to implement against other nations?

and i say again, the clock continues to tick to a time when all countries will have nukes. what's your plan then?

Yes thank GWBush for creating this mess.

I wish he would have listened to his terror expert all those years ago.

How about we blame the "individual" who turned around a murdered two innocent individuals because his favorite book got incinerated? How about that?

Is personal responsability really that foreign to you?

The Dear Leader must be off playing Golf again or something. Golfing while our Soldiers burn. What a mess.

Afghans lob grenades at US base, clash with police.

Afghanistan (AP) - Protesters angry over Quran burnings by American troops lobbed grenades at a U.S. base in northern Afghanistan and clashed with police and troops in a day of violence that left seven international troops wounded and two Afghans dead.

The attacks were the latest in six days of violence across the country by Afghans furious at the way some Qurans at an American base outside of Kabul were disposed of in a burn pit. The incident has swiftly spiraled out of control leaving dozens of people dead, including four U.S. troops killed by their Afghan counterparts, in a sign of the tenuous nature of the relationship between Afghanistan and the U.S.

Afghan authorities have launched a manhunt across the country for a driver they suspect in the killing of two U.S. military advisers who were shot to death at an Afghan ministry a day earlier. International advisers working at Afghan ministries were recalled out of fears of another attack.

In Kunduz province, thousands of demonstrators started out protesting peacefully but then the group turned violent as they tried to enter the district's largest city, said Amanuddin Quriashi, district administrator. People in the crowd fired on police and threw grenades at a U.S. base on the city outskirts, he said.

Read More:
My Way News - Afghans lob grenades at US base, clash with police
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I haven't read the thread so this may already be posted but did you guys hear about the 7 soldiers wounded today? Apparently from hand grenades thrown into their encampment.

I haven't read the thread so this may already be posted but did you guys hear about the 7 soldiers wounded today? Apparently from hand grenades thrown into their encampment.

Yeah, it's very sad. That area around our Base should have been cleared a long time ago. This Commander in Chief really has sold our Soldiers out. I mean where is he? Maybe he can put off the Golf and Fundraisers for just a bit, and help our kids out over there? Just a suggestion anyway. He has been completely AWOL on this one. It's so shameful.

Yeah, it's very sad. That area around our Base should have been cleared a long time ago. This Commander in Chief really has sold our Soldiers out. I mean where is he? Maybe he can put off the Golf and Fundraisers for just a bit, and help our kids out over there? Just a suggestion anyway. He has been completely AWOL on this one. It's so shameful.

I keep HOPING that he will be proving us wrong and he's actually in meetings making a decision to fight back....let our soldiers do the jobs they're over there to do and just pull all stops! But, i having a feeling i'm going to be disappointed....again!

The Dear Leader must be off playing Golf again or something. Golfing while our Soldiers burn. What a mess.

Afghans lob grenades at US base, clash with police.

Afghanistan (AP) - Protesters angry over Quran burnings by American troops lobbed grenades at a U.S. base in northern Afghanistan and clashed with police and troops in a day of violence that left seven international troops wounded and two Afghans dead.

The attacks were the latest in six days of violence across the country by Afghans furious at the way some Qurans at an American base outside of Kabul were disposed of in a burn pit. The incident has swiftly spiraled out of control leaving dozens of people dead, including four U.S. troops killed by their Afghan counterparts, in a sign of the tenuous nature of the relationship between Afghanistan and the U.S.

Afghan authorities have launched a manhunt across the country for a driver they suspect in the killing of two U.S. military advisers who were shot to death at an Afghan ministry a day earlier. International advisers working at Afghan ministries were recalled out of fears of another attack.

In Kunduz province, thousands of demonstrators started out protesting peacefully but then the group turned violent as they tried to enter the district's largest city, said Amanuddin Quriashi, district administrator. People in the crowd fired on police and threw grenades at a U.S. base on the city outskirts, he said.

Read More:
My Way News - Afghans lob grenades at US base, clash with police
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Only a small up side. ^^

We need to let this third world shit hole go the way of Somalia after they drug the bodies of our soldiers in the streets.

I keep HOPING that he will be proving us wrong and he's actually in meetings making a decision to fight back....let our soldiers do the jobs they're over there to do and just pull all stops! But, i having a feeling i'm going to be disappointed....again!

You are wasting your energy. Your time would be better spent taking a class.

New Topics

Forum List

Back