Apartheid Israel

"The displacement of 1948, and the post-1967 occupation – an occupation that shirks annexation by preferring a formula that includes 'the application of Israeli law in the West Bank and Gaza' though without, of course, granting citizenship and political rights to the occupied – are two cases of demographic segregation undertaken on behalf of a Jewish majority...

"The Palestinians, apparently, live beyond the pale of citizenry and political life. They dwell beyond a political system based on a Jewish majority, and this without the benefit of a wall.

"Once this society that lived – and still lives – under occupation evolved its struggle for national sovereignty and for separation in an independent state comprising Palestinian citizens Israel responded with plans to separate from the Palestinians on its own terms.

"What Israel wants to separate itself from is the largest possible number of Palestinians living on the smallest possible area of land.

"The self-rule plans negotiated with Egypt in January 1980, the Oslo Accords, the Camp David proposals, the unilateral withdrawal schemes by Sharon and Olmert, the Geneva initiative by the Zionist Israeli left, and the separation wall, are merely different manifestations of such thinking."

A Short History of Apartheid

I never suggested the coin was "ancient" , ( the date is clearly visable) I posted a photo of a coin from Palestine, a country you would like us to belive never existed
You are once again exposed as a crude Liar,
:eusa_liar:

I never suggested the coin was "ancient" , ( the date is clearly visable) I posted a photo of a coin from Palestine, a country you would like us to belive never existed

This "Palestinian country," shithead?

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1287675291&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1287675291&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Bernard Lewis has been known to fudge history to benefit Israel.

"The displacement of 1948

Displacement caused by Arabs, themselves, high school dropout.

Historian Benny Morris...
The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Most of Palestine's 700,000 "refugees" fled their homes because of the flail of war (and in the expectation that they would shortly return to their homes on the backs of victorious Arab invaders).

The displacement of the 700,000 Arabs who became "refugees" - and I put the term in inverted commas, as two-thirds of them were displaced from one part of Palestine to another and not from their country (which is the usual definition of a refugee) - was not a racist crime but the result of a national conflict and a war, with religious overtones, from the Muslim perspective, launched by the Arabs themselves.
1948 - Morris, Benny - Yale University Press

I would like Mr Sunni Man to Show me were in the history of the world a country called "Palestine" existed. Arabs are Arabs they have plenty of Arab countries they can live. Jordan is actually the so called " Palestinian" homeland and it was supposed to be part of the partition before the Jews started returning to THIER HOMELAND the muslims could care less about that area. When the Jews brought it back to life becoused they loved THIER land lots of Arabs started moving in. yeah there were Arabs there and Jews So what. Israel is there and will always be there as a Jewish state sorry to all the haters

Bernard Lewis has been known to fudge history to benefit Israel.

You've been known to sit in your bedroom all day and masturbate, your only achievement in life.

When it comes to Islamic studies, Bernard Lewis is the father of us all. With brilliance, integrity, and extraordinary mastery of languages and sources, he has led the way for Jewish and Christian investigators seeking to understand the Muslim world."--National Review

"No scholar of Islam in the Western world has more thoroughly earned the respect of generalists and academics alike than Bernard Lewis."--Baltimore Sun

"No one has done more to examine the interactions of the West and the Middle East. Lewis' book will remain a landmark in the study of the modern Middle East."--Foreign Affairs

Lewis's scholarship is prodigious....He avoids dogmatic positions himself and sees dogma as something to be analyzed. It is this sense of nuance, of historical setting, of honesty to texts, that informs the essays in Islam and the West."--The New York Review of Books

"Professor Lewis never fails in respect for the culture he has illuminated so brilliantly...this is a book for everyone interested in the contemporary evolution of the Islamic world"
Middle East International

"Lucidly argued and richly supported by telling quotations.... Lewis is a persuasive chronicler of Muslim resistance to change and modernity."--Robert Irwin, Washington Post Book World

Lewis's academic credentials are impeccable... the collection of essays, articles, reviews, lectures and contributions to encyclopaedias gives a glimpse of his towering scholarship.' -- Michael Binyon THE TIMES

"Lewis brings to this work not only his superb technical competence as a historian and mastery of the requisite Near Eastern and European languages but also an underlying humanism which raises his scholarship above a purely academic level. For this reason this book should be read by anyone who is interested in the Middle East, past and present"---CHOICE

Muslim loss of civilizational leadership and retreat from modernity is at the center of global history over the last five hundred years and remains at this very time a major factor in international conflicts and diplomatic quarrels. What went wrong? Indeed. Muslims often have the feeling that history has somehow betrayed them, and on no comparable issue is the historian's potential contribution more important--the more so because the subject is plagued by ideological commitments, partisan blather, and the constraints of political correctness. People have shunned the topic for all the wrong reasons. All the more reason to be grateful for Bernard Lewis's interventions. No one knows better the languages and motivations of the players, and no one is more reliable in the objectivity of his judgments."--David Landes, Harvard University

"Brilliant...weaves a seamless web between past and present. In collection of remarkable learning and range Mr. Lewis takes us, as he alone among today's historians and interpreters of Islam can, from the early encoutners of Christendom and Islam to today's Islamic dilemmas. To read Mr. Lewis on Europe's obsession with the Ottoman Turks, the raging battle between secularism and fundamentalism in the Muslim world, or the difficulty of studying other peoples' histories is to be taken through a treacherous terrain by the coolest and most reassuring of guides. You are in the hands of the Islamic world's foremost living historian. Of that world's ordeal he writes with the greatest care and authority and no small measure of sympathy."--Fouad Ajami, writing in The Wall Street Journal

As this collection of writings and speeches from the last 40 years demonstrates once again, Lewis is probably the world's most erudite scholar of the Middle East. The pieces cover virtually all aspects of the region--from medieval Turkish history to the roots of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and everything in between. Food for thought abounds.... Reflects the thinking of a profound mind."--Publishers Weekly

"The press of world events has transformed Bernard Lewis into the most public sort of intellectual, well into the emeritus phase of his scholarly career. His 2002 study, What Went Wrong?, shed much welcome, if controversial, light on the divergent courses of Islamic and Western civilization at a moment when the question could not be more urgent. Now in a new collection of essays, From Babel to Dragomans, Lewis teases out the implications of his earlier argument in a wide range of settings, from traditional Middle Eastern feasts and rituals to the anti-Western propaganda campaigns of al Qaeda."--Chris Lehmann, The Washington Post

"No one has done more to examine the interactions of the West and the Middle East.Lewis' book will remain a landmark in the study of the modern Middle East."--Foreign Affairs
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Power-Religion-Politics-Middle/dp/019514421X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287698741&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Faith and Power: Religion and Politics in the Middle East (9780195144215): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

I would like Mr Sunni Man to Show me were in the history of the world a country called "Palestine" existed.

If the unification of a tract of land as a single political entity is what gives its people the right to self-rule, may we have all of this territory returned to us, please?

Umayyad-map.jpg

I would like Mr Sunni Man to Show me were in the history of the world a country called "Palestine" existed.

If the unification of a tract of land as a single political entity is what gives its people the right to self-rule, may we have all of this territory returned to us, please?

Umayyad-map.jpg

Allah says the Holy Land is Jewish land, virgin chaser. Run along, jihadist

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah is most wise.

Last edited:
I would like Mr Sunni Man to Show me were in the history of the world a country called "Palestine" existed. Arabs are Arabs they have plenty of Arab countries they can live. Jordan is actually the so called " Palestinian" homeland and it was supposed to be part of the partition before the Jews started returning to THIER HOMELAND the muslims could care less about that area. When the Jews brought it back to life becoused they loved THIER land lots of Arabs started moving in. yeah there were Arabs there and Jews So what. Israel is there and will always be there as a Jewish state sorry to all the haters

Professor Philip Hitti, Princeton University Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287699997&sr=1-1-fkmr1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

You can post all the "never was a Palestine" non sense that you want

And live in some biblical make believe.

But the reality is that IsraHells days are numbered,

I give the Zionist terror state about 20 more years.

may we have all of this territory returned to us, please?

When was it ever your land, jihadist? "Palestine" was Ottoman Turkish land for 400 years, not Arab land.

Jews lived in "Palestine" for thousands of years before the Arab trash invaded from Arabia.

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

Until the very end of the Ottoman Empire the great majority of the inhabitants of Palestine, as of the neighboring countries, remained loyal subjects of the Ottoman Sultan, whom they saw not as the representative of an alien Turkish domination over Arabs
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287700894&sr=1-1[/ame]

Your history lesson for the day, ignorant Muhammadan loser

Last edited:

Allah is a Zionist, jihadist.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The backward Muhammadan trash is reviled. The Zionist rules!

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Account-Reconquest-Sudan/dp/0786707518]Amazon.com: The River War: An Account of the Reconquest of the Sudan (9780786707515): Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Warren Buffett...
"Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI[/ame]

Last edited:
It will be a combination of demographics and world opinion.

Just as it took many years for the world to unite against South Africa.

The world will unite against the apartheid state of Israel and the fascist Zionists who rule it.

Plus, the low birth rate of the Jews will make them a minority population in the near future.

Whereas, the Muslims have an extremely high birth rate and will overwhelm the Jewish population in one or two generations.

Like I have said before, "Israel will just be a footnote in the history books". :eusa_angel:

It will be a combination of demographics and world opinion.

Just as it took many years for the world to unite against South Africa.

The world will unite against the apartheid state of Israel and the fascist Zionists who rule it.

Plus, the low birth rate of the Jews will make them a minority population in the near future.

Whereas, the Muslims have an extremely high birth rate and will overwhelm the Jewish population in one or two generations.

Like I have said before, "Israel will just be a footnote in the history books". :eusa_angel:

Arabs and Muslims are the world losers, last in literacy, education, healthcare, productivity and industrial development. One third of all Arabs and half of all Arab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

New York Times: Israel, Silicon Valley Of The Middle East...
Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.
The Tel Aviv cluster - Sun Sentinel

Cockroaches, too, have an extremely high birth rate, loser. Nothing to boast about.
Muslims have contributed nothing to civilization.

1.5 BILLION Muslims: Only 2 Muslim Nobel Prize winners

13 MILLION Jews: 160 Jewish Nobel Prize winners.

Islam sucks.
Zionism rules.

Nazi Germany used to brag all the time about their accomplishments to the world.

While at the same time running large concentration camps.

Exactly like Israel and the Zionists do today.

e

smiley-laughing024.gif

And the islamic flag will be flying over the White house
smiley-laughing025.gif

Dream on Israel has one of the most powerfull militarys in the world and if Israel ever goes, that means the rest of the world will soon follow. "So let it be written"

Forum List

Back