AP Spin: No Public Option is GOP's Fault... Classic!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
So Barry can't even get his DemocRAT House and Senate that don't Require ONE REPUBLICan Vote to get in Line with his Plan, but this is the Mean Old REPUBLICan's Fault that the American People won't get a "Public Option"...

Newspeak, anybody?... AP, you have once again done your Master Proud.

White House appears ready to drop 'public option'

By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Associated Press Writer Aug 16, 2:22 PM EDT
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/st...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2009-08-16-15-30-33

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bowing to Republican pressure, President Barack Obama's administration signaled on Sunday it is ready to abandon the idea of giving Americans the option of government-run insurance as part of a new health care system.

Facing mounting opposition to the overhaul, administration officials left open the chance for a compromise with Republicans that would include health insurance cooperatives instead of a government-run plan. Such a concession probably would enrage Obama's liberal supporters but could deliver a much-needed victory on a top domestic priority opposed by GOP lawmakers.

---

Once again, Barry doesn't Need ONE GOP Vote...

Stop Lying, AP... It's just Sad at this point.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
I am not one bit surprised. If you can't blame Bush, blame his party.

It's amazing isn't it?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The Buck doesn't Stop with this President, and it Shows...

At least Reagan had DemocRATS in Congress to Deal with...

Barry is gonna Whine for the Duration of his Presidency, isn't he?...

Cheese and Rice.

peace...

This administration has yet to leave campaign mode, which is a problem. They are unable to hear what the masses are saying, yet it's getting close to 2010 cycle. They are now tone deaf.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Congress' proposals, however, seemed likely to strike end-of-life counseling sessions. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has called the session "death panels," a label that has drawn rebuke from her fellow Republicans as well as Democrats.

^Classic... The AP Ignores the Inability of Barry and his Party to get this done, as they do NOT Need ONE REPUBLICan Vote, but they continue into this Story to paint a House Divided on thee GOP Side...

Shameless Bastards, the AP is.

peace...

Chalk another one up for Republican misinformation and fear mongering.
As directed by the Insurance industry, the repubs resorted to their typical tricks to swamp the public with lies and threats of impending doom.
Meanwhile, the US lingers at #37 in healthcare while repubs spread rumors about "death panels"

As directed by the Insurance industry, the repubs resorted to their typical tricks to swamp the public with lies and threats of impending doom.
Meanwhile, the US lingers at #37 in healthcare while repubs spread rumors about "death panels"

Swamped? LOL! How did they swamp antything?

Talk radio?

Sarah Palin's facebook?

You clowns own the msm, plus you have all the votes you need. Don't bllame anyone but yourselves and that gawd-awful bill that no one wants.

:lol:

Riiiight. the dems have 60 senators and control of the house and presidency and it's the republican's fault. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cant even get it passed when he controls everything... doesnt say much for his salesmanship or ideas.

However, I think Republicans should be trumpeting this. It's good that they've kept government from growing.

Or Lloyd making the most annoying sound in the world in the movie "Dumb and Dumber"

:clap2:

So Barry can't even get his DemocRAT House and Senate that don't Require ONE REPUBLICan Vote to get in Line with his Plan, but this is the Mean Old REPUBLICan's Fault that the American People won't get a "Public Option"...

By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bowing to Republican pressure, President Barack Obama's administration signaled on Sunday it is ready to abandon the idea of giving Americans the option of government-run insurance as part of a new health care system.

Facing mounting opposition to the overhaul, administration officials left open the chance for a compromise with Republicans that would include health insurance cooperatives instead of a government-run plan. Such a concession probably would enrage Obama's liberal supporters but could deliver a much-needed victory on a top domestic priority opposed by GOP lawmakers.

---

peace...

Bowing to "REPUBLICAN PRESSURE"?? Did I read that correct?

Good GOD MAN! Do you does ANYONE here realize that they can CRAM THIS Down our collective throats?

The REPUBLICANS can do nothing but VOTE AGAINST THIS.

What is STOPPING THEM???

The Demonizing continues...

If it isn't Palin, BUSH, or other prominent Republicans...

The PEOPLE told them NO.

Why cannot these ASSHOLES be honest?

Last edited:

Riiiight. the dems have 60 senators and control of the house and presidency and it's the republican's fault. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Roger this! It's codespeak...the Statists cannot belive the PEOPLE told them to FUCK OFF.

By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

---

peace...

Bowing to "REPUBLICAN PRESSURE"?? Did I read that correct?

Good GOD MAN! Do you does ANYONE here realize that they can CRAM THIS Down our collective throats?

The REPUBLICANS can do nothing but VOTE AGAINST THIS.

What is STOPPING THEM???

The Demonizing continues...

If it isn't Palin, BUSH, or other prominent Republicans...

The PEOPLE told them NO.

Why cannot these ASSHOLES be honest?
It's the magical republican minority with no authority that mysteriously overrides the democrat majority. It's almost as if we live in the land of fairies and dragons.

As of 8 March 2009, there are 235 Democratic and 199 Republican members of the United States House of Representatives; one seat is vacant
WikiAnswers - How many Democrats and Republicans are in the senate

They have a super majority in the Senate of 60.

Please tell me just how it's the republicans?
I'm against a public option, and I haven't once been contacted by an insurance company for my marching orders.:cuckoo:
I want you to think about that 1000+ page healthcare reform with all the convoluted wording that even confused the people who were to vote on it. Maybe....just maybe that could have been part of the problem?
You do realize that there was a lot of people on the left that weren't for this boondoggle, also?
But, I guess the left has to blame some one other than themselves. I think they just underestimated how many people in America actually think for themselves.

Forum List

Back