AP Reports on "GOP Civil War"... Really?... DemocRATS Benefit, of course...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit

By CHARLES BABINGTON
Associated Press Writer Aug 25, 5:22 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) - A Republican civil war is raging, with righter-than-thou conservatives dominating ever more primaries in a fight for the party's soul. And the Democrats hope to benefit.

The latest examples of conservative insurgents' clout came Tuesday at opposite ends of the country. In Florida, political newcomer Rick Scott beat longtime congressman and state Attorney General Bill McCollum for the GOP gubernatorial nomination. And in Alaska, tea party activists and Sarah Palin pushed Sen. Lisa Murkowski to the brink of defeat, depending on absentee ballot counts in her race against outsider Joe Miller.

independentmail.com: AP News

---

Let me rewrite this just a little more Honestly:

A Republican civil war is raging, with righter-than-thou conservatives dominating ever more primaries in a fight for the party's soul. And the AP Hopes the Democrats benefit.

And of course, there's that "Conservative Insurgents" in the AP News Wire again... Weren't they just calling the Terrorists in Iraq "Insurgents" today also...

The AP gets Worse by the day... Seriously.

:)

peace...

I personally think that the GOP is trying to realign and some fighting going to be taking place.

Yes... And it's a Goddamn GREAT thing... For the Party and the Country...

But the AP Paints it as a Civil War... The Most Blood Shed on this Land by our own is what they Compare a Shift to the Right as...

And then they go ahead and Wishy and Hopey that it Helps their Party...

Get out of here, JR... You Abandoned the Party for Purism! :lol:

peace...

I wanted to know the name of that place in down-town....been open since the 1800's...the got all animal heads on the walls and shit.............they serve like, literally every animal....

I personally think that the GOP is trying to realign and some fighting going to be taking place.

But the AP Paints it as a Civil War... The Most Blood Shed on this Land by our own is what they Compare a Shift to the Right as...

peace...

I'm still a Republican Mal, just not your kind:eusa_angel: I really think that the GOP is ripe to be taken over by those whose views are more in line with mine:cool:

peace...

I'm still a Republican Mal, just not your kind:eusa_angel: I really think that the GOP is ripe to be taken over by those whose views are more in line with mine:cool:

Our Views are in Line, you Douche... :lol:

The Party will NEVER Shift to the Right in a way we would Like and Continue a Majority that can Affect Change Nationally for 300,000,000...

But they can be Moved the HELL to the Right of where they've been...

We don't Disagree on Issue, JR... We just Disagree about Reality. ;)

peace...

peace...

If you are one of the "new" right wingers, you may very well be taking over a bankrupt party and ideology. Much like a dead atheist you will be all dressed up with no where to go>

peace...

The Party will NEVER Shift to the Right in a way we would Like and Continue a Majority that can Affect Change Nationally for 300,000,000...

peace...

Actually, we don't disagree on reality that much, what happens is those threads turn into a fuckfest of all of us shouting at each other and calling each other names, I seriously think that people SHOULD join the GOP and try to create change, the fallout comes when it gets down to one or two issues that keep sides within the Party divided, hence why I think a realignment is underway.

peace...

If you are one of the "new" right wingers, you may very well be taking over a bankrupt party and ideology. Much like a dead atheist you will be all dressed up with no where to go>

I'm part of the "old right"...very old right, as in Robert A. "Mr. Republican" Taft , Murray Rothbard type "old right":eusa_angel:

peace...

Actually, we don't disagree on reality that much, what happens is those threads turn into a fuckfest of all of us shouting at each other and calling each other names, I seriously think that people SHOULD join the GOP and try to create change, the fallout comes when it gets down to one or two issues that keep sides within the Party divided, hence why I think a realignment is underway.

Changing the Established Party is the ONLY way we can Reverse any of this...

Otherwise, Welcome to Hell.

peace...

Forum List

Back