AP: Frankfurt police confirm 2 dead, 2 injured in attack on bus carrying US military.

Odds on Islam being Involved?...

I only say that because if it was Nazis or White Priders, they would have speculated... It's what the AP does.

Remember how long it took them to Report that Ft. Hood was Preceded by "Allah Akbar!"... :thup:

Anyway...

:)

peace...

Their mainly used as a stop point between here and Iraq and Afghanistan, soldiers wounded in combat also go there for treatment.

They are also a major hub in our communications systems.

:eek:

i thought they were here to protect us.

If something happened and needed our troops for help I am sure they would but Germany has their own Military and Police, the US isn't there to police the German people.

Why do we have still bases in Germany in the first place?

Their mainly used as a stop point between here and Iraq and Afghanistan, soldiers wounded in combat also go there for treatment.

Compare our Troop numbers in Germany, Japan and the rest of the European Union...

We are just about everywhere...

And we will be in more Places in 10 years.

peace...

:eek:

i thought they were here to protect us.

If something happened and needed our troops for help I am sure they would but Germany has their own Military and Police, the US isn't there to police the German people.

Its more of a leftover of the past 100 years, having US troops in Germany makes eastern europe feel all warm and fuzzy.

They still dont trust the Germans.

Kosovo's interior minister told The Associated Press that German police have identified the shooter as a man from Kosovo.

And "Terrorism" is being used now...

peace...

Arif Uka

peace...

It was probably a Testosterone thing.
The shooter is a 21 year male, who carries a gun on his way to the Airport.
Besides the 2 dead, there are also 2 injured says the Interior Minister of the federal state of Hessen.

Arif Uka

peace...

It was probably a Testosterone thing.
The shooter is a 21 year male, who carries a gun on his way to the Airport.
Besides the 2 dead, there are also 2 injured says the Interior Minister of the federal state of Hessen.

There is certainly NO Chance Islam had ANY Influence... :thup:

After all, the Ft. Hood Shooter was just one Crazy guy!

peace...

Forum List

Back