AP Fact Checks Some of Barry's First SOTU...

The fact is you wouldn't know a fact even if it hit you upside your pathetic skull.

^This Asshat Negged me and then had the Moxie to come in here and NOT Counter anything?...

Fucking Liberals.

:)

peace...

Well, let's be honest...you were being an asshole in your reponse. Stop your whining. There's no crying in politics...
au contraire! there's whining in politics every day. just tune into FOX commentator shows, or right wing talk shows.

^This Asshat Negged me and then had the Moxie to come in here and NOT Counter anything?...

Fucking Liberals.

peace...

Well, let's be honest...you were being an asshole in your reponse. Stop your whining. There's no crying in politics...

Fuck Off... I gave Substance... All he's got is Negs... The Negging Stains on this Site are Bad for the Site in General...

Don't Make Excuses for them.

peace...

negging stains? WTF r u jabbering about willis?:cuckoo:

independentmail.com: AP News

One of my Favorites:

OBAMA: Drawing on classified information, he claimed more success than his predecessor at killing terrorists: "And in the last year, hundreds of al-Qaida's fighters and affiliates, including many senior leaders, have been captured or killed - far more than in 2008."

THE FACTS: It is an impossible claim to verify. Neither the Bush nor the Obama administration has published enemy body counts, particularly those targeted by armed drones in the Pakistan-Afghan border region. The pace of drone attacks has increased dramatically in the last 18 months, according to congressional officials briefed on the secret program.

---

What an Absolute ASS he is... :clap2:

peace...

:thup:

But on a side note, I guess this means the AP isn't as biased as many would have you believe.

Fuck Off... I gave Substance... All he's got is Negs... The Negging Stains on this Site are Bad for the Site in General...

no. not really.

this is what politifact.com had to say:

"We cut taxes for 95% of working families" : True

"At the beginning of the last decade...America Had
a budget surplus of over $200 Billion. By the time I
took office, we had a one year deficit of over $1 trillion
and projected deficits of $8 trillion over the next decade"

PolitiFact | Fact-checking Obama's State of the Union speech

you getting that mal? :cool:

I figure will be fun to see factcheck.org's run down, too. They were always a hoot every time baby bush talked. That admin and the truth barely had a passing acquaintance, IMO. ;)

Last edited:
independentmail.com: AP News

One of my Favorites:

OBAMA: Drawing on classified information, he claimed more success than his predecessor at killing terrorists: "And in the last year, hundreds of al-Qaida's fighters and affiliates, including many senior leaders, have been captured or killed - far more than in 2008."

THE FACTS: It is an impossible claim to verify. Neither the Bush nor the Obama administration has published enemy body counts, particularly those targeted by armed drones in the Pakistan-Afghan border region. The pace of drone attacks has increased dramatically in the last 18 months, according to congressional officials briefed on the secret program.

---

What an Absolute ASS he is... :clap2:

peace...

:thup:

But on a side note, I guess this means the AP isn't as biased as many would have you believe.

Barry is this Bad... Not even the AP wants to Run Static for it anymore...

Tedward's State Turned on Barry... Think about it.

peace...

no. not really.

this is what politifact.com had to say:

"We cut taxes for 95% of working families" : True

PolitiFact | Fact-checking Obama's State of the Union speech

you getting that mal? :cool:

I figure will be fun to see factcheck.org's run down, too. They were always a hoot every time baby bush talked. That admin and the truth barely had a passing acquaintance, IMO. ;)

At the Beginning of the Last Decade a Recession happened that Pushed Unemployment up 2%... Right about 40 Days after Clinton Left Office is when it Started, to be Specific.

The Claims of Budget Surpluses as long as the Eye could see were as Irrational as the Exuberance of the 90's...

peace...

This in itself is a lie Jill.

Yes, they had a BUDGET Surplus, but the BUDGET is NOT the deficiet, they are two different things.

The budget meant that for that one year, the gov spent less then it took in, but they didn't pay off the national debt with it.

Barry used this little trick to try and bypass the fact he added more debt in one year then chimp did in 8.

This in itself is a lie Jill.

Yes, they had a BUDGET Surplus, but the BUDGET is NOT the deficiet, they are two different things.

The budget meant that for that one year, the gov spent less then it took in, but they didn't pay off the national debt with it.

Barry used this little trick to try and bypass the fact he added more debt in one year then chimp did in 8.

Yes, the little trick that most Americans--don't get. Obama stated there was a budget surplus of 200 billion when Clinton left office. Not exactly.

under a PROJECTED 10 year budget after Clinton left office, "if" everything went as projected in 10 YEARS there would have been a 200 billion surplus.

Oh--the smoke screens this President can throw up---:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back