AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.

Jesus wasn't for same sex marriage or aborting human life. Remember, Jesus also came to fulfill the old testament.

It would be literally impossible for a human being to BECOME a human being, you fucking retard. That’s how English works…

How many times do you need this explained to you?

Well since a "human being" is a fully fully formed being who eats, sleeps and breathes for themselves, and is said to be endowed with a "human soul", it is both possible and necessary for a fetus to become a "human being" if he or she is to be born as a sentient being, because they sure don't start out that way.

It would be literally impossible for a human being to BECOME a human being, you fucking retard. That’s how English works…

How many times do you need this explained to you?
A Blastocyst had none of the defining characteristic of a human being. Eyes, nose, mouth, head body arms legs fingers toes no brain or other internal organs. It is uniquely human because of its DNA, but is it not a being. It is a clump of non differentiated cells.

Well since a "human being" is a fully fully formed being who eats, sleeps and breathes for themselves
A “human being” is an organism of the species Homo sapiens.

and is said to be endowed with a "human soul"
I don’t care about any of that, and given the awful things you spout, you’d better pray there is no such thing.

is both possible and necessary for a fetus to become a "human being"
A human being in the fetal stage of life cannot “become“ a human being, a thing they already are. They can age, just like every other human being.

Your claim is insane.

A Blastocyst had none of the defining characteristic of a human being.
None of the bullshit you list is a “defining characteristic.”

Being a member of Homo sapiens is the defining characteristic.

It is a clump of non differentiated cells.
You remain nothing more than an aggregate of cells, differentiation comes with age.

You are just saying that young humans are not humans, because they are not old humans.

That claim is stupid and you are incredibly stupid.

You remain nothing more than an aggregate of cells, differentiation comes with age.

You are just saying that young humans are not humans, because they are not old humans.

At conception, it is a zygote. Yes, an aggregation of cells.

At conception, it is a zygote. Yes, an aggregation of cells.
You cartoonish idiot.

At this point I’m just going to laugh at you and let you figure out why you’re horribly wrong, even more so than the others, just… really stepping in it. Wow. Like, first day Bio 101. Wow.

Every human being I know has a brain. Does a Blastocyst have a brain? Can you even point to a cell or two and say these cell here will become the brain or the heart or any other part of the beings body?

The only person here claiming the fertilized ovum, or Blastocyst is not human is you when you try feebly to cast that belief onto me.

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.
You don't have the right to dictate how anyone spends their money, especially those you HATE.

Every human being I know has a brain. Does a Blastocyst have a brain? Can you even point to a cell or two and say these cell here will become the brain or the heart or any other part of the beings body?

The only person here claiming the fertilized ovum, or Blastocyst is not human is you when you try feebly to cast that belief onto me.
Again, the terms you throw around to TRY to sound all sciency and shit are terms to DESCRIBE THE STAGES OF HUMAN LIFE.

Similar terms include infant, toddler, adolescent, teen, adult and senior citizen.

All of these terms describe a STAGE OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.

You don't have the right to dictate how anyone spends their money, especially those you HATE.
I'm not. I'm just saying it isn't a good spend of money if you are trying to forward the teachings and lessons of Jesus.

It is a good spend if you're trying to reach a largely male, conservative demographic watching a football game.
Quickest way to spread your message of bigotry and intolerance..and make sure it sticks.

By that standard, you surely don’t qualify.

A human being in the blastocyst stage of life is not an egg cell. The egg cell was consumed in fertilization. Stop being stupid, please.
The egg cell was consumed huh? Nope it's still there. They call the fertilized egg a Zygote.
Again, the terms you throw around to TRY to sound all sciency and shit are terms to DESCRIBE THE STAGES OF HUMAN LIFE.

Similar terms include infant, toddler, adolescent, teen, adult and senior citizen.

All of these terms describe a STAGE OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.

Nope those are terms for describing a pregnancy and the stages from the fertilized egg to the birth of a bubbling baby. The things that you describe come after being born.

I'm not. I'm just saying it isn't a good spend of money if you are trying to forward the teachings and lessons of Jesus.

It is a good spend if you're trying to reach a largely male, conservative demographic watching a football game.
Quickest way to spread your message of bigotry and intolerance..and make sure it sticks.
Jesus is "intolerant" of sin -- including murder and sodomy. If you're not comfortable with that, then you don't know Jesus

The egg cell was consumed huh? Nope it's still there.
You’re fucking retarded. Don’t bother going back to Bio 101, you won’t pass this time either.

They call the fertilized egg a Zygote.
A human being in the zygote stage of life is not an egg. Fertilization has occurred, you raging dipshit. The sperm and egg are both gone.

If you can’t understand that, at this point… just drink a lot of bleach, it’s the only cure for you.

Wait! I didn't see the ad. But what the hell is she bitching about? It sounds like this group is defending those the "evil right" complain about. Am I wrong? It sounds like they're promoting the tard version of Christianity

So please don't give me your "moral absolutes". God made people gay, and God doesn't make mistakes. Jesus says that what we do to the least among us, we also do to Him. Keep that in mind when you demand an end to asylum.

Leviticus 18:22

22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:32

32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Romans 1:27

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Leviticus 18:22-24

22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
23 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
24 “ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.

Leviticus 20:13

13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

John 8:7-11

7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”
8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”
11 “No one, sir,” she said. “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Forum List

Back