AOC Determined to Have Violated Ethics Rules ... After a Long and Hard Probing of Her Dark, Hidden Deeds

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Like Cori Bush, AOC is of the ilk of those who just cannot help but get sticky fingers when they are surrounded by obscene piles of cash at their disposal. This is another reason that we ought to have only ACCOMPLISHED people DONATING their time to serve (a limited time) in government service rather than making it a career decision. AOC has never earned shit. Her elected position is by far her highest paying job. The same thing goes for the rest of Duh Squats.

EWWWWWW.

That thread title just sounded TOOOOOOO nasty.

I just had to throw up in my mouth.

Just a little.

But then I looked again at who the OP was -- our resident creepy fiction writer!

Got it.

Last edited:
Like Cori Bush, AOC is of the ilk of those who just cannot help but get sticky fingers when they are surrounded by obscene piles of cash at their disposal. This is another reason that we ought to have only ACCOMPLISHED people DONATING their time to serve (a limited time) in government service rather than making it a career decision. AOC has never earned shit. Her elected position is by far her highest paying job. The same thing goes for the rest of Duh Squats.
She actually comes from a very wealthy family .
Her whole CV was rigged for her appearance as puppet for the Justice Democrats under extremist Cenk Uygur .

What does anyone expect from a barmaid who stole her coworker's tips?
Honesty??

Her whole CV was rigged for her appearance as puppet for the Justice Democrats under extremist Cenk Uygur .

Actually her family was originally wealthy, then when Daddy died, her and her mom ended back on Poverty 'exile island'.

You need to dig deeper to understand her attraction to Marxism.

• Banned
Who? Cori Bush? AOC's folks were upper middle class. I may be splitting hairs though. I think of "wealthy" as have F-you money (estates, yachts, mistresses, etc...).

I'd give her a long and hard probing.....For a few minutes at least. ;)
Physically, yes, so would I. I would push her uterus up into her throat. That is how hard I would hit that. But in reality, I honestly do not know if she is emotionally mature enough to give legal consent to any sort of prurient coupling. She is dumber than a tree stump. She speaks in that stupid squeaking, high-pitch little girl's voice. She constantly says demonstrably stupid shit. It is like she is retarded, and I do not think full retards can give legal consent.

Physically, yes, so would I. I would push her uterus up into her throat. That is how hard I would hit that. But in reality, I honestly do not know if she is emotionally mature enough to give legal consent to any sort of prurient coupling. She is dumber than a tree stump. She speaks in that stupid squeaking, high-pitch little girl's voice. She constantly says demonstrably stupid shit. It is like she is retarded, and I do not think full retards can give legal consent.

You and many others would choke to death tonguing her hairy asshole!!!

She was very popular serving drinks and twerking at customers behind the bar.
I know a particular restaurant with a bar down on the coast where the young, smoking hot waitresses will periodically throughout the evening go behind the bar and do shots. By 10:00 pm or so it is not uncommon to witness a couple of these chicks making out while groping one another. I am not talking about dykes either. They are hot southern chicks with long hair (no red or purple dye) and who have boyfriends. I always stop in when I am in town on the weekend for a few drinks, a seared tuna steak, and a boner.

I know a particular restaurant with a bar down on the coast where the young, smoking hot waitresses will periodically throughout the evening go behind the bar and do shots. By 10:00 pm or so it is not uncommon to witness a couple of these chicks making out while groping one another. I am not talking about dykes either. They are hot southern chicks with long hair (no red or purple dye) and who have boyfriends. I always stop in when I am in town on the weekend for a few drinks, a seared tuna steak, and a boner.

I'm old.
I've been to way, way better bars.

True stories.

Forum List

Back