AOC: Clueless on Domestic AND Foreign Policy

Right-wingers have a love/hate relationship with both AOC and Putin. Even though he's a murdering commie POS, he's also a strong leader who loves his own country.

Similarly, even though AOC is a commie POS and a weak leader who hates her own country, she does have nice titties. I'd pee in her butt any time.

I dated a commie chick once. I was kinda ashamed, but man, did she have a nice rack!
but man, did she have a nice rack!

You just liked her baked goods

1647305561724.png

Proving that the Far Left is just as bad at foreign policy as they are at domestic policy.

She is expressing pacifism and humanism.

I know our lobotomized retard of a country thinks those are bad words now, but there should always be a place for those sentiments in our society.

Right-wingers have a love/hate relationship with both AOC and Putin. Even though he's a murdering commie POS, he's also a strong leader who loves his own country.

Similarly, even though AOC is a commie POS and a weak leader who hates her own country, she does have nice titties. I'd pee in her butt any time.
I'll bet she won her share of wet T-Shirt contests a couple years ago when she was slinging beer.

Forum List

Back