AOC Claims To Be Of Taino, Lakota Souix, Jewish, European, and Black ancestry

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Taíno, an indigenous people group of the Caribbean

Lakota Souix, because they were nice to her while protesting the Dakota Access pipeline.

Black Jewish European? Your guess is good as mine. I believe they call that 'mutt'.

Hey, maybe AOC & 'Pocahontas' Warren can have a pow wow to talk about their next joint public call for 'Insurrection'...

Lakota Souix, because they were nice to her while protesting the Dakota Access pipeline.

Black Jewish European? Your guess is good as mine. I believe they call that 'mutt'.

Hey, maybe AOC & 'Pocahontas' Warren can have a pow wow to talk about their next joint public call for 'Insurrection'...

I'm kind of embarrassed that everything I've read about AOC's racial and ethnic heritage puts her closer to my own than anybody else I've ever heard of.

Holy cow! She's nearly Jesus Christ himself!

Can your DNA reveal a negative amount of "indigenous heritage"?

Oh shit, another fauxcahontas. Where's her DNA test?

1654380969062.png

So she's a mutt and doesn't have the right to claim any of it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back