AOC cites holocaust as she acuses President Trump of putting life of IIhan Omar in danger over criti

I saw the video that Trump posted to Twitter; all he is doing is ginning up his base & creating division in our nation.
IMO any POTUS is suppose to be a leader to unite all the people.
Trump on the other hand makes no attempt to unite AmeriKKKa but only seeks to divide, all while ginning up his base.
Any POTUS that acts as Trump has is demonstrating they lack any morality but that is no surprise to me.

One could ask, "what was G. W. Bush's response when 15 Saudi Arabian citizens of the 19 terrorist responsible for 9/11?"
Well, Bush attacked Afghanistan, and he attacked & destroyed Iraq.
Why did Saudi Arabia get a pass? Oh, that's right; the Bush family & the bin Laden family were best buds forever, for years.
Adding insult to injury, all of the bin Laden family that were in the US post 9/11 were allowed to fly out of the US to Saudi Arabia during a four day nation wide FAA shut down & grounding of ALL flights.
Well, not 'all' flights; only the bin Laden family were allowed to fly during the four days.

Funny world we live in.
Your kind are the problem. Sad.

No; the problem is FAKE leadership at the highest levels within the US.
Take G. W. Bush for example; what a piece of shit that got the whole fucking planet involved in ENDLESS WARS that have cost at least $4 TRILLION, so far.

There is your problem.

I saw the video that Trump posted to Twitter; all he is doing is ginning up his base & creating division in our nation.
Trump on the other hand makes no attempt to unite AmeriKKKa but only seeks to divide, all while ginning up his base.
Any POTUS that acts as Trump has is demonstrating they lack any morality but that is no surprise to me.

One could ask, "what was G. W. Bush's response when 15 Saudi Arabian citizens of the 19 terrorist responsible for 9/11?"
Why did Saudi Arabia get a pass? Oh, that right; the Bush family & the bin Laden family were best buds forever, for years.
Adding insult to injury, all of the bin Laden family that were in the post 9/11 were allowed to fly out of the US to Saudi Arabia during a four day nation wide FAA shut down & grounding of ALL flights.
Well, not 'all' flights; only the bin Laden family were allowed to fly during the four days.

Funny world we live in.
You are right about Bush. Wrong about Trump "dividing" the country. Or are we supposed to pretend Ilhan Omar trying to downplay the 9/11 terrorist attack from Muslim terrorists is no big deal?

Any rational observer would have to conclude it's Omar who is attempting to divide the country with her defense of terrorists.
But somehow you choose not to see that.

Your words infer that Omar is a national leader on the exact same scale as any POTUS. LMFAO

Any POTUS is supposed to unite the nation; Trump is currently POTUS.

Omar is a US representative; NOT a POTUS & just how is she supposedly attempting to divide a nation in which she has never received a nation wide vote, and for a nation in which she only represents a minority population of only one state?

Chump Trump on the other hand has received a nation wide vote & Chump Trump is a representative of ALL AmeriKKKans, in ALL US states, no matter how much I may personally disagree with his bullshit.

Your discernment of the bigger picture here is a joke & your appraisal of the situation is fucking laughable, at best.
Your boy Obama divided this nation like no other president in history.

My boy Obama? Funny; never voted for Obama. I guess you are WRONG AGAIN, just like always .........

This radical little terrorist loving anti American piece of goat shit is getting her own self in deep shit. QUOTING her isn't GINNING UP ANYTHING. It's HER WORDS...

D3-Jzxw-Xk-AAar-Gw.jpg

D4-DNa26-UYAE7-C5-L.jpg

MUSLIM-skank1.jpg

D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

By your own words & the graphics you post it is pretty amazing how much you have expressed this ONE female has become such a threat to you.
You supporting and defending a terrorist in our governent is sad.

Omar said nothing worth anyone here getting their shitty panties in a huge wad about; she did exercise her right to free speech.

If Omar's remarks are such triggers for your type then maybe try not reading her comments.

Why did Saudi Arabia get a pass? Oh, that's right; the Bush family & the bin Laden family were best buds forever, for years.
Adding insult to injury, all of the bin Laden family that were in the US post 9/11 were allowed to fly out of the US to Saudi Arabia during a four day nation wide FAA shut down & grounding of ALL flights.

Funny world we live in.

Take G. W. Bush for example; what a piece of shit that got the whole fucking planet involved in ENDLESS WARS that have cost at least $4 TRILLION, so far.

There is your problem.
------------------------------ aw heck and here i am , eating fine these days just like i have been eating fine these last 70 years Caddo .

Funny world we live in.

There is your problem.
And president Obama lied by not ending the Iraq war in his first year as he promised.

Funny world we live in.

There is your problem.
------------------------------ aw heck and here i am , eating fine these days just like i have been eating fine these last 70 years Caddo .

Yes, I understand that 99.999% of AmeriKKKans are quite content with their fucked up government, just as you infer, just as long as they have the basics; food, internet, an I phone, etc., the typical opiates of modern society

Funny world we live in.

There is your problem.
And president Obama lied by not ending the Iraq war in his first year as he promised.

politicians in general generate more lies than maggots generate flies ..........

Why did Saudi Arabia get a pass? Oh, that right; the Bush family & the bin Laden family were best buds forever, for years.
Adding insult to injury, all of the bin Laden family that were in the post 9/11 were allowed to fly out of the US to Saudi Arabia during a four day nation wide FAA shut down & grounding of ALL flights.

Funny world we live in.
You are right about Bush. Wrong about Trump "dividing" the country. Or are we supposed to pretend Ilhan Omar trying to downplay the 9/11 terrorist attack from Muslim terrorists is no big deal?

Any rational observer would have to conclude it's Omar who is attempting to divide the country with her defense of terrorists.

Your words infer that Omar is a national leader on the exact same scale as any POTUS. LMFAO

Omar is a US representative; NOT a POTUS & just how is she supposedly attempting to divide a nation in which she has never received a nation wide vote, and for a nation in which she only represents a minority population of only one state?

Chump Trump on the other hand has received a nation wide vote & Chump Trump is a representative of ALL AmeriKKKans, in ALL US states, no matter how much I may personally disagree with his bullshit.

Your discernment of the bigger picture here is a joke & your appraisal of the situation is fucking laughable, at best.

My boy Obama? Funny; never voted for Obama. I guess you are WRONG AGAIN, just like always .........
Then you weren't old enough to vote. You're one of the loony leftist on this forum.

Funny world we live in.

We haven't had a POTUS that even attempted to unite this nation since Bush I, since then they have tried to divide and conquer.

Funny world we live in.

Then you weren't old enough to vote. You're one of the loony leftist on this forum.

You really should STFU talking about shit you know nothing about.

I voted in the 1980 POTUS election because I was actually old enough (19) at the time to vote in that election.
Not that it matters but I voted for Ronny RayGun in 1980.
I did NOT make that shitty mistake again in 1984.

As far as Obama is concerned: I had two opportunities to vote for him, in 2008 & then again in 2012 BUT I never voted for him.

You really should try & spew shit you actually know something about.

Funny world we live in.

We haven't had a POTUS that even attempted to unite this nation since Bush I, since then they have tried to divide and conquer.

Well, Trump certainly is not attempting to unite this nation; he is only interested in ginning up his base.

Too bad he doesn't have your perspective.

Funny world we live in.

There is your problem.

Yes, I understand that 99.999% of AmeriKKKans are quite content with their fucked up government, just as you infer, just as long as they have the basics; food, internet, an I phone, etc., the typical opiates of modern society
---------------------- basic necessities is what it is plus a decent government , a very good military . Its a good deal here in this land of Milk and Honey Caddo .

Funny world we live in.

There is your problem.

---------------------- basic necessities is what it is plus a decent government , a very good military . Its a good deal here in this land of Milk and Honey Caddo .

it may be a good deal BUT it could be a HELL of a LOT BETTER ..........

This radical little terrorist loving anti American piece of goat shit is getting her own self in deep shit. QUOTING her isn't GINNING UP ANYTHING. It's HER WORDS...

D3-Jzxw-Xk-AAar-Gw.jpg

D4-DNa26-UYAE7-C5-L.jpg

MUSLIM-skank1.jpg

D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

By your own words & the graphics you post it is pretty amazing how much you have expressed this ONE female has become such a threat to you.
You supporting and defending a terrorist in our governent is sad.

Omar said nothing worth anyone here getting their shitty panties in a huge wad about; she did exercise her right to free speech.

If Omar's remarks are such triggers for your type then maybe try not reading her comments.

Then, why Trump's tweets triggers you lefties so much? Maybe you should try not reading them?

There is your problem.

it may be a good deal BUT it could be a HELL of a LOT BETTER ..........
--------------------------- its fine just the way that it is Caddo .

Well, Trump certainly is not attempting to unite this nation; he is only interested in ginning up his base.

Do you really think Trump would have a chance in hell of mending fences with the psychotic haters on the left? And do you think any of the democrat candidates are interested in moderating their views so as to appeal to the right?

No need to answer. Both questions are rhetorical.

Do you really think Trump would have a chance in hell of mending fences with the psychotic haters on the left? And do you think any of the democrat candidates are interested in moderating their views so as to appeal to the right?

Trump was the most belligerent, caustic, abrasive, combative ass hole of the 16 GOP primary candidates.
He shit on folks in his own party as if his SOUL depended on it.

Trump has had over two years to moderate his aggressive bull shit but he never will moderate himself because he has been a fucking DEMON his entire life.
It's ALL ABOUT Trump; no one else.

I don't need your goddamn finger wagging whining.

Funny world we live in.

You are simply full of KKKrap.

Sorry but I made an extremely valid argument based on multiple facets & then you come in with some lame ass I am full of crap accusation.

LOFL .............. we ALL know you have nothing but you are very welcome to your delusions .................

Every time that you post that "AmeriKKKans" you're both lame and full of crap!

Funny world we live in.

You are simply full of KKKrap.

Sorry but I made an extremely valid argument based on multiple facets & then you come in with some lame ass I am full of crap accusation.

LOFL .............. we ALL know you have nothing but you are very welcome to your delusions .................

Every time that you post that "AmeriKKKans" you're both lame and full of crap!

Well, that sounds like your problem but I reside in AmeriKKKa because Trump is (currently) POTUS.

Trump was the most belligerent, caustic, abrasive, combative ass hole of the 16 GOP primary candidates.
He shit on folks in his own party as if his SOUL depended on it.

Trump has had over two years to moderate his aggressive bull shit but he never will moderate himself because he has been a fucking DEMON his entire life.
It's ALL ABOUT Trump; no one else.

I don't need your goddamn finger wagging whining.
I'm curious, Caddo...have you seen ANY "moderation" in attacks from the left over the past two years? Why should Trump "moderate" his replies to people that continually ESCALATE their attacks on him?

Forum List

Back