Anyone who thinks Ukraine is going to win is deluded

Yeah i never understood right from the very beginning why he didn't run a regular bombing campaign which would have flattened the entire country in three or four weeks. Has to be for the reasons you're saying.
In the process it's costing him a number of soldiers.... He may have overestimated the Goodwill of the Ukrainian people.
That assumes their bombers work.

Actually no. Otherwise the invasion is an unjustified act of war. By acting with the auspices and authority of say. The UN. The action is authorized by a recognized international authority.
Independent countries are under no obligation to get authorization from the UN or any other organization to attack or go to war with another country.
Israel is the perfect example of a country that attacks and invades other countries without UN approval on a regular basis.

Independent countries are under no obligation to get authorization from the UN or any other organization to attack or go to war with another country.
Israel is the perfect example of a country that attacks and invades other countries without UN approval on a regular basis.
Cool. And that's why the US and UK are sending artillery to kill your paymasters. Also looks like Sweden and Finland are joining NATO, and Poland and the Baltics are interested in nukes.

Translation: smooth move dumbass.

Yes I know it was terrible what the Ukrainians did to the Russian Nationals in Luhansk and Donbas for 8 years. Murder, rape, kidnap of women children and innocent civilians. I agree with you.
You sink deeper and deeper. According to you if the other guy murders someone it is perfectly ok for you to murder. Wake up, this isn't about the past, it is about Putin looking at a land grab and he is willing to murder, or rape to accomplish his mission.
Just Because Our Race Traitors Won't Enforce Our Own Monroe Doctrine Doesn't Mean Russia Can't Have One of Its Own

The Ukraine has been Russian territory for a thousand years. Putin wants it back in one piece, so he's delaying the carpet-bombing that may become necessary because of the Globalists' meddling in traditional Russian sphere of influence.
You sir don't know what you're talking about. Ukraine has been independent of Russia since 1991. Putin you are defending is invading an independent nation and has proven himself a war criminal in the process. No surprise coming from a Biden lackey.

Russia will do just fine and even thrive.
It has the natural resources and manufacturing infrastructure to take care of its citizens.
And many countries will still buy Russia's crude oil, LNG, rare minerals, fertilizer, lumber, etc.
If Russia has lumber for sale maybe I should buy it from them....here it is still at 250% price spike.

You sink deeper and deeper. According to you if the other guy murders someone it is perfectly ok for you to murder. Wake up, this isn't about the past, it is about Putin looking at a land grab and he is willing to murder, or rape to accomplish his mission.

You sir don't know what you're talking about. Ukraine has been independent of Russia since 1991. Putin you are defending is invading an independent nation and has proven himself a war criminal in the process. No surprise coming from a Biden lackey.
I do no sinking at all... I merely point out your duplicity and ignorance of the current situation. I have as much sympathy as you do for the Ukrainian citizens but not for their pompous idiot of a Crack addicted DNC stooge that is running the place. You on the other hand have demonstrated a staunch bias as far as the Russian victims of the Ukrainian Genocide effort over the past 8 to ten years. Wonder why that is?

If Russia has lumber for sale maybe I should buy it from them....here it is still at 250% price spike.
"As one of the oldest sectors in the country's economy, Russia's timber industry continues to bring in about $20 billion per year. Russia has more than a fifth of the world's forests, making it the largest forest country in the world."

Hundreds of Russian tanker ships are "going dark". Meaning they are turning off their transponders so they can't be tracked. So it's basically business as usual as Russia thumbs its nose at the worthless U.S. / EU sanctions.
(short informative video about what's really going on)

They still have to unload in a port. And that means turning the transponders on to avoid collisions. Idiot.

I do no sinking at all... I merely point out your duplicity and ignorance of the current situation. I have as much sympathy as you do for the Ukrainian citizens but not for their pompous idiot of a Crack addicted DNC stooge that is running the place. You on the other hand have demonstrated a staunch bias as far as the Russian victims of the Ukrainian Genocide effort over the past 8 to ten years. Wonder why that is?
Based on your way of thinking and what would be considered just, we or NATO, or the world should invade China for all the atrocities committed against their citizens. Now is your chance to support the invasion of China, go for it. After China, Korea should be next. What the hell, Illinois should go after Chicago too.

"As one of the oldest sectors in the country's economy, Russia's timber industry continues to bring in about $20 billion per year. Russia has more than a fifth of the world's forests, making it the largest forest country in the world."
Lemme guess....we are not allowed to buy from them right now....

They still have to unload in a port. And that means turning the transponders on to avoid collisions. Idiot.
There is more than likely a massive amount of trade taking place over the rails between India China and Russia. Unfortunately for the West there's no way for them to measure any of that.

Putin has been waging a very limited and humane special military operation.
But the U.S. / EU coalition using NATO as its military enforcer. Is ramping up the conflict by supplying the Ukrainian forces with massive amounts of money and weapons. Falsely telling them they can win the war.
All this is doing is prolonging Ukraine's inevitable defeat and wasting the lives of untold thousands of Ukrainian citizens on a lost cause.

Ukraine has already won.

You're getting your Russian ass kicked, loser!

LOL

Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cuckoo:
The Russian tankers transfer the oil to other nations tankers off shore in international waters and never go into their port.

I see you are woefully ignorant of the difficulties involved in ship to ship transfers. Or the time involved unload a supertanker of oil.

It can take 24 hours to unload a ship in port. With proper facilities. Doing so at sea, in weather. That is going to take even longer. Maintaining that kind of close station keeping of two large ships underway is a very technical exercise. The first time they try, you can expect both ships to be at the bottom and all that Russian oil to be floating on the surface of the sea.

I do sincerely hope the Russians try it. Because it will be hilarious to see so many Russian sailors drowning in oil in the cold sea.

Forum List

Back