Anyone watch Tucker Carlson interview the anti Trump protester who trolled MSM

Who on God's green earth is Tucker Carlson? I never watch the news and get all of my news on USMB.

Tucker Carlson - Wikipedia

I never open up a Wikipedia link for the simple reason that it sounds like Wikilinks.

LOL

Okay.

Once and only once did I open up Wikipedia to get it right about Diogenes of Sinope, an ancient Greek who was blind and carried a lantern looking for an honest man.

I think it may be safe to open up the link on Tucker. He has Megyn Kelly's slot now, and he's killing it..and her in ratings.
He's killing it because his show is dedicated to bashing Democrats and all things liberal. That's all one has to do on FOXNEWS. You simply base your entire show on attacking them, while shilling for Republicans and all things conservative and you will skyrocket in the ratings on that network.

Glenn Beck used the same exact formula.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I could tell my watching it. We have no proof, so if you want to believe it was real, go right ahead, I think it was faked for rating, the guy acted too stupid.
It is very believable once you realize the dude is a libtard.

I never open up a Wikipedia link for the simple reason that it sounds like Wikilinks.

LOL

Okay.

Once and only once did I open up Wikipedia to get it right about Diogenes of Sinope, an ancient Greek who was blind and carried a lantern looking for an honest man.

I think it may be safe to open up the link on Tucker. He has Megyn Kelly's slot now, and he's killing it..and her in ratings.
He's killing it because his show is dedicated to bashing Democrats and all things liberal. That's all one has to do on FOXNEWS. You simply base your entire show on attacking them, while shilling for Republicans and all things conservative and you will skyrocket in the ratings on that network.

that is because all the other networks shill for the Democrat Marxists.

LOL

Okay.

I got 4 grand kids playing HS sports. So I'm glad I don't have to watch it.

LOL

Okay.

So??

(and btw, I may beg to differ from you about Beck. I always loathed that man)

He was hilarious. Carlson was the only one to catch on and that was only after the Peyton Manning comment.
Carlos was on to this fraudster well before the interview took place.

But then, Carlson thought he was just a liar and a fraudster. Watching the video, you can see the exact moment Carlson gets it. This was one of the better performance artists that I have seen.

Forum List

Back