Anyone watch the Billy Graham Classics on TBN

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I like Billy. Even though I'm not a member of his church.
I like the new format where they cut all the entertainment out and just go to Graham's sermon.

I like the new format where they cut all the entertainment out and just go to Graham's sermon.
He was great till he started holding hands with some of the worse politicians in this country,evil men who were supported and justified by Graham. He liked to rub elbows with the powerful and he wasn't choosy who they were.

He was great till he started holding hands with some of the worse politicians in this country,evil men who were supported and justified by Graham. He liked to rub elbows with the powerful and he wasn't choosy who they were.
well, remember those penned words, "the whole do not need a physician,"

well, remember those penned words, "the whole do not need a physician,"
the corrupt evil politicians weren't dancing to Grahams tune, Graham was dancing to these politicians tune, You can't Sell a evil product when your a minister, you can't OK it by glad handing them. Can I separate The minister from him supporting evil , not really ,They have to live by the highest standard.

Forum List

Back