Anyone see the end of the Martinsville race? Darn!

You wouldn‘t see that at Daytona
Short Track racing

Oh well, I enjoyed it. ;)
To me it's kind of weird what sports people like and don't like. I like football on the college level because I have my own alma mater to root for. I don't mind watching women's beach volleyball because..... well I'm a dude and I like looking at the women. Never got into watching auto racing because I really didn't care who won and because the races are just to damn long (time wise).

To me it's kind of weird what sports people like and don't like. I like football on the college level because I have my own alma mater to root for. I don't mind watching women's beach volleyball because..... well I'm a dude and I like looking at the women. Never got into watching auto racing because I really didn't care who won and because the races are just to damn long (time wise).
Meh, that's why there is a ass for every seat sports interest wise. ;)

Me, I could care less about college sports because it helps fund the indoctrination of our youth.

Meh, that's why there is a ass for every seat sports interest wise. ;)

Me, I could care less about college sports because it helps fund the indoctrination of our youth.
My favorite Nascar driver is Brandon Brown. Let's go Brandon!

Bad T.V. reception caused mine to go black watching the race. Thanks for posting. I been a fan of auto racing since I was kid. Chastain just said to himself to heck with and pulled out all the stops and just putthe pedal to the metal and went for it. :thup: :cool:

Forum List

Back