Anyone See Stephen Miller on Chris Wallace this am?

D

Dim Bulb

Omg I am for a sensible extreme vetting rule, but when this guy kept doing the shifty eyed stuttering thing and started sweating I felt sorry for him. Good gravy, where did they find this kid?

Omg I am for a sensible extreme vetting rule, but when this guy kept doing the shifty eyed stuttering thing and started sweating I felt sorry for him. Good gravy, where did they find this kid?
I saw George Stephanopoulos interviewing him this morning. He claimed this and that, but when asked by Stephanopoulos to provide proof, the little snot just repeated his same lines of bullshit without providing one iota of proof.

He is, among other things, a disciple of Michelle Bachmann. Say no more...

Didn't know that. Spokesman like that undermines the good things we're trying to get done.

Didn't know that. Spokesman like that undermines the good things we're trying to get done.
You didn't know that?

But because some random person on the internet said so you believe it?

Good grief

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?
I don't know, nor do I care.

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?

Do you have proof (other than far left religious sites) to prove what you say?

Silly far left drone!

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?
I don't know, nor do I care.

Then shut up.

Horowitz didn't pen him like that at all.

Put up your bio link or I'm calling you out as a liar.

Horowitz didn't pen him like that at all.

Put up your bio link or I'm calling you out as a liar.

Horowitz is an idiot. You have a link. It's called google.

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?

Silly far left drone!

Well it took about 2 seconds to check that out. But name call people instead, that's way more fun.

Miller and Bannon are just your basic neoreactionaies, which is a slap in the face for the over million Americans who died defending the US and the foundations that made this country great.

What the fuck is this shit? Miller and Bannpn are what?

Back up your shit or shut the fuck up.

You didn't know that?

Good grief

Do you dispute it?

Silly far left drone!

Well it took about 2 seconds to check that out. But name call people instead, that's way more fun.

Yes the far left is known for not backing up their comments!

And I will always challenge the far left to do so, especially that drone!

And I am sure there are many far left hack sites that promote such things!

Just like far left still not acknowledging the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

Forum List

Back