Anyone see Norquist on the daily show?

Apparently his tax pledge was conceived and written by him in the seventh grade. Samantha Bee destroyed his lobbyist ass. If he is so smart why the hell did he agree to let the daily show have an interview? It makes me LOL that the gridlock in Washington is all because some 12 year-old thought it would be a good idea.

The Daily Show's Samantha Bee Demolishes Grover Norquist | Video Cafe
Samantha Bee destroyed poor Grover. She's good.

She is good. Did you notice his total inability to comprehend that an interviewer interrupted him? It's as if it had never happened to him before and he was too stunned to even react, I guess other people just let him go on and on about anything never contradicting him.

Apparently his tax pledge was conceived and written by him in the seventh grade. Samantha Bee destroyed his lobbyist ass. If he is so smart why the hell did he agree to let the daily show have an interview? It makes me LOL that the gridlock in Washington is all because some 12 year-old thought it would be a good idea.

If you are so smart, then why the hell are you watching "The Daily Show" in the first place?

The prerequisite for watching "The Daily Show" is that you must be a Cheeto-eating, 5-Hour Energy-drinking, bedwetting, jerking-off-while-watching-Obama-speeches, basement dwelling crybaby. :eek:

If you are so smart, then why the hell are you watching "The Daily Show" in the first place?

The prerequisite for watching "The Daily Show" is that you must be a Cheeto-eating, 5-Hour Energy-drinking, bedwetting, jerking-off-while-watching-Obama-speeches, basement dwelling crybaby. :eek:

I do not jerk off while watching obamma speeches--and it's beer, not 5-hour energy, thank you very much.

:D

I know it is customary to attack the source but I would like someone to explain Norquist, why this lobbyist seems to command the republicans of congress on tax policy and why they have no problem with that.

I seriously might write in Jon Stewart on my presidential ballot this fall.

I do not jerk off while watching obamma speeches--and it's beer, not 5-hour energy, thank you very much.

It is what they do while listening to Rush so they think it is normal.

That was funny. Love Samantha Bee. She did a segment once on the occupiers that I thought was so good.

Occupy Wall Street Divided - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/16/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

That was funny. Love Samantha Bee. She did a segment once on the occupiers that I thought was so good.

Occupy Wall Street Divided - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/16/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Might as well, she's about as credible as Barry the Boy King. One's a so-so comedienne, the other's a failed president.

You guys sure know your substance....

Might as well, she's about as credible as Barry the Boy King. One's a so-so comedienne, the other's a failed president.

You guys sure know your substance....

She never was president???

Really intelligent.

She really stumped him with the "if Monkeys do take over the Earth" scenario.

She so destroyed him with that one.

Maybe if Monkeys flew out her butt she might get a similar reaction.

I love these little doctored clips the Daily Show uses to make people looks stupid.

She is good. Did you notice his total inability to comprehend that an interviewer interrupted him? It's as if it had never happened to him before and he was too stunned to even react, I guess other people just let him go on and on about anything never contradicting him.

Note to rw's - DO NOT WATCH THE CLIP. Its hysterically funny, Stewart is surprisingly intellectual and Grover looks like a complete fool. You wouldn't like it at all.

Its true that he said he wrote it when he was twelve years old and its true that Samantha Bee OWNED his fat behind by the time they were half-way through it.

Grover made the same mistake as the rw's here are making - He ASSSumed that since it was comedy, it would be lightweight and he could ace it. He looked confused when he realized he had just been nailed to the wall.

One note about the ridiculous "pledge" he got the pubs to sign - its only binding if raising taxes of the 1%. If they're wanting to raise taxes on the rest of us, the "pledge" automatically become null and void.

Note to rw's - DO NOT WATCH THE CLIP. Its hysterically funny, Stewart is surprisingly intellectual and Grover looks like a complete fool. You wouldn't like it at all.

Its true that he said he wrote it when he was twelve years old and its true that Samantha Bee OWNED his fat behind by the time they were half-way through it.

Grover made the same mistake as the rw's here are making - He ASSSumed that since it was comedy, it would be lightweight and he could ace it. He looked confused when he realized he had just been nailed to the wall.

One note about the ridiculous "pledge" he got the pubs to sign - its only binding if raising taxes of the 1%. If they're wanting to raise taxes on the rest of us, the "pledge" automatically become null and void.

Yes, they're paid to make people look stupid. It's Comedy Central.

Like I said before, she didn't ask him many serious questions.

I would have responded by expanding on her questions. Best way to stump a comedian is be funnier than they are.

Course they would have edited it out.

Last edited:

Yes, they're paid to make people look stupid. It's Comedy Central.

Like I said before, she didn't ask him many serious questions.

I would have responded by expanding on her questions. Best way to stump a comedian is be funnier than they are.

Course they would have edited it out.

Uh, right.

You tell yourself whatever you need to.

mmmm cheetos :]

mmmm cheetos :]

Mmmmm. . .beer. . .and bedwetting

It is what they do while listening to Rush so they think it is normal.

What if they're on to something?

beermug.jpg

Uh,huh

cellulite.jpg

Oh, yeah

crystal-meth.jpg

Boooyahh!

SamBee01.jpg

:eusa_drool:

Really intelligent.

She really stumped him with the "if Monkeys do take over the Earth" scenario.

She so destroyed him with that one.

Maybe if Monkeys flew out her butt she might get a similar reaction.

I love these little doctored clips the Daily Show uses to make people looks stupid.

i__d_buy_that_for_a_dollar_by_vgfr33k.png

:2up:

Forum List

Back