Anyone remembers Pres. Trumps IPO "disaster"

I read that 4 or 5 of 6 bankruptcies of Trump companies have involved gaming. Like most other politicians, there some things I agree with him on and some I don't. About his economic plan, I think he states the truth here about wages being too high. With labor being nothing more than a commodity our manufacturing base isn't going to make us a "winner", especially if its dependent on tariffs. If we're going to win I'd much rather place my bet on a future built on sciences, medicine and technology.

He should take a 50% pay cut then

[[/QUOTE]
He should take a 50% pay cut then[/QUOTE]
/--- Since Pres Trump is only taking $1 a year as his presidential salary, you think cutting that to 50 cents would somehow prove something? Seriously?

He should take a 50% pay cut then[/QUOTE]
/--- Since Pres Trump is only taking $1 a year as his presidential salary, you think cutting that to 50 cents would somehow prove something? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

No I want him to take full pay, as I want him to remember he works for us the median class Americans.

He is really living off the taxpayers now, no denying he wanted to be fully dependent and now he is. He can fly for free, eat for free, and make his own laws.

Sounds good to me. 'Cept of course that is a CONSEQUENCE for any president. I like his Laws so far though I would add Gaza and the West Bank.

Greg
I reckon Dons complete Empire is a Pack of Cards owned due to Loans owed by other people....let's face it,you were sucked in(and will be sucked out) by the Best Ever Snake Oil Salesman...Fact....you will see....steve

Could be but hey; so far so good. I want to see the conservatives at each others THROATS ripping out carotids until they get what's best for America!!

Greg

They are having a civil war now, conservatives against republicans. I thought no one could be worst than Ryan, but I was wrong, the Freedom Caucus with members like Rand Paul are even worst.

/--- Since Pres Trump is only taking $1 a year as his presidential salary, you think cutting that to 50 cents would somehow prove something? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

No I want him to take full pay, as I want him to remember he works for us the median class Americans.[/QUOTE]
/---- So you demand he take a 50% pay cut to prove some idiotic sense of justice, then when you learn he is only taking $1 a year you demand he take the full salary --- FOR WHAT PURPOSE???????? Geeeze - Liberalism is a mental illness.

/--- Since Pres Trump is only taking $1 a year as his presidential salary, you think cutting that to 50 cents would somehow prove something? Seriously?

No I want him to take full pay, as I want him to remember he works for us the median class Americans.[/QUOTE]
/---- So you demand he take a 50% pay cut to prove some idiotic sense of justice, then when you learn he is only taking $1 a year you demand he take the full salary --- FOR WHAT PURPOSE???????? Geeeze - Liberalism is a mental illness.[/QUOTE]

Theliq Says
Poor old Cellblock,I was talking about ALL Trumps earnings,he would still be left with a few Billion according to him LOL.....Gee Cellblock...Conservatism is Madness... PERIOD.steve

No I want him to take full pay, as I want him to remember he works for us the median class Americans.
/---- So you demand he take a 50% pay cut to prove some idiotic sense of justice, then when you learn he is only taking $1 a year you demand he take the full salary --- FOR WHAT PURPOSE???????? Geeeze - Liberalism is a mental illness.[/QUOTE]

Theliq Says
Poor old Cellblock,I was talking about ALL Trumps earnings,he would still be left with a few Billion according to him LOL.....Gee Cellblock...Conservatism is Madness... PERIOD.steve[/QUOTE]
/---- When is the last time you demanded a Liberal to give up 1/2 of their earnings? Is the fact that he is paying his own way while in the White House completely lost on you?

/
---- So you demand he take a 50% pay cut to prove some idiotic sense of justice, then when you learn he is only taking $1 a year you demand he take the full salary --- FOR WHAT PURPOSE???????? Geeeze - Liberalism is a mental illness.

He is giving it to charities and now he doesn't have to pay taxes on it. Let him get paid and let him pay his taxes, now its going to cost of taxpayers more. He is already a huge drain on the taxpayers with his weekly weekends of playing golf.

New Topics

Forum List

Back