Anyone know where...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
...I can get my hands on a cheap copy of the Koran? I'm willing to surrender as much as $4.50 of my hard earned money to make a political statement, but that's about it. Freedom used to cost a buck-o-five, but with inflation and all, it's now up to fo fitty.

Too bad the Gideons don't provide free Korans in hotel rooms...just travel somewhere and you could get your kindling with your trip.

I don't burn Korans or any books for that matter. I just tell folks who take offense to freedom of speech about cartoons, for example, that I use my Koran to wipe up the kitchen counter after I've trimmed a pork loin. It works better than paper towels for that.

When reading it remember..it doesn't work in order. Whenever something contradictory is written Muslims are expected to take the newer version.

And the newer versions are always the most violent.

However, it's not put together in a way which follows logically...the more peaceful passages may come towards the end. But they are not the most recent, and therefore they are displaced by more recent (but in the book, previous), more violent directives.

It is online.

I tried reading it. It is insane. What really bugged me was that at the beginging of every Sura there is the phrase "in the name of Allah, the compassionate, the merciful.." and then the text makes really cookoo prescriptions.

When reading it remember..it doesn't work in order. Whenever something contradictory is written Muslims are expected to take the newer version.

However, it's not put together in a way which follows logically...the more peaceful passages may come towards the end. But they are not the most recent, and therefore they are displaced by more recent (but in the book, previous), more violent directives.

Is that how it works? :lol:

...I can get my hands on a cheap copy of the Koran? I'm willing to surrender as much as $4.50 of my hard earned money to make a political statement, but that's about it. Freedom used to cost a buck-o-five, but with inflation and all, it's now up to fo fitty.

Your local mosque. The Muhsin Khan translation and a few others are garbage; look for a good one.

Look at your local Goodwill or Salvation Army outlets.

I found 3 of them at 50 cents each in the last week. Used them to light the coals in my B-B-Q today.

Our pork steaks came out really delicious, and no hint of printer's ink either.

Yes, it is.
:lol:

By the way, does anyone know exactly how you are supposed to refer to this comic book?

Is it called the "koran"?
the "kuran"?
the q'ran?
quran?
qur'an?

It's almost as bad as Muammer ? in Libya.

Khaddafi
Gaddafi
Quaddafi
Gadhafi
Qadhafi

What the hell do the Mussies do, throw a whole bunch of Scrabble tiles into a bag, pull a bunch of tiles out, and see what kind of word they can make from the letters they draw???

Yes, it is.
:lol:
Alright. I'm sure you'll have no problem proving that all of these verses are "abrogated" then, right? Let's see some statements from the Prophet (SAWS) about all of these peaceful ayat being "abrogated" by these violent ones.

Here is a cheap copy, however if you are planning on burning it, you might consider a cheaper monitor. :lol:

The Quran Index

Your local mosque. The Muhsin Khan translation and a few others are garbage; look for a good one.

Oh, and if you're going to burn it, have the balls to look whoever gives it to you in the eyes and tell them. Better yet, burn it in front of your local mosque. What use is a political statement if it doesn't reach its intended audience?

By the way, does anyone know exactly how you are supposed to refer to this comic book?

How about the scroll on a roll. Set it on the shelf next to the flat black book.

What the hell do the Mussies do, throw a whole bunch of Scrabble tiles into a bag, pull a bunch of tiles out, and see what kind of word they can make from the letters they draw???

Oh, that is rich! They made the Gospel of jesus, that clown in the christian circus!! LOL!!:lol:

How about the scroll on a roll. Set it on the shelf next to the flat black book.

Oh, that is rich! They made the Gospel of jesus, that clown in the christian circus!! LOL!!:lol:

Wait a minute. It comes on a scroll? Why didn't anyone tell me this before I had to tear all those pages out and throw them in the Weber?

It would have been much faster to crumple up a scroll.

Oh, and if you're going to burn it, have the balls to look whoever gives it to you in the eyes and tell them. Better yet, burn it in front of your local mosque. What use is a political statement if it doesn't reach its intended audience?

Yeah, but your dealing with coward cons, they aren't going to risk a bump on the head. They go about 20 miles around a recruiting station, but hey, they are the first to get their sons to enlist!!!:lol:

yeah, better yet, go to a mosque and burn it there

or maybe yet, go to pakistan, hand them a sword, and get in their lamp

any other stupid ideas kalam?

:cuckoo:

yeah, better yet, go to a mosque and burn it there

or maybe yet, go to pakistan, hand them a sword, and get in their lamp

any other stupid ideas kalam?

:cuckoo:

You mad?

You should go get a free koran from a jihadist training center (mosque), then go wipe the shit out of a pig's ass with it, then give it back to the towelheads.

You should go get a free koran from a jihadist training center (mosque), then go wipe the shit out of a pig's ass with it, then give it back to the towelheads.

You should do this. What are you waiting for?

Forum List

Back