Anyone else "wonder" why Flynn was only indicted for lying???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is a genuinely, interesting question as to WHY, Flynn was indicted for only the relatively less culpable offense of lying to the FBI.....

Why hasn't Mueller handed out an indictment....through the FBI.... on Flynn kidnapping allegation for the hefty sum of $15 million from the corrupt Turkish government?

Why hasn't Mueller handed out an indictment...through the FBI.....of Flynn's collusion to build nuclear plants all over the Middle East to benefit one of his corrupt clients?

There is SO much more that the wily Mueller is holding back from the public that will send shivers to, not only the orange clown himself, but also to every single member of Trump's entourage.

We are living in VERY interesting times.......

It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas right?

He lied, about a violation of the Logan Act. Which has never been prosecuted. That is the smoking gun?

Actually, as I’ve tried to explain to you several times. I am Moderate by the standards of the nation. That means by Georgia standards, I’m pretty liberal. By Berkeley standards, I’m a raving right wing lunatic. It depends on what standards you’re using.

It is a genuinely, interesting question as to WHY, Flynn was indicted for only the relatively less culpable offense of lying to the FBI.....

Why hasn't Mueller handed out an indictment....through the FBI.... on Flynn kidnapping allegation for the hefty sum of $15 million from the corrupt Turkish government?

Why hasn't Mueller handed out an indictment...through the FBI.....of Flynn's collusion to build nuclear plants all over the Middle East to benefit one of his corrupt clients?

There is SO much more that the wily Mueller is holding back from the public that will send shivers to, not only the orange clown himself, but also to every single member of Trump's entourage.

Probably because that was the only thing that he could be proven to have done.

Nat just called the dry cleaner to get his Hillary SS Uniform delivered. She's going to be President from this and Jake will get his wish to round up all the unarmed, seditious Conservatives after Hillary removes 2 SCOTUS justices

It kind of makes using him as a witness against anyone else really hard. He has plead to lying to the FBI, which any decent defense attorney will bring up ad nauseum in a cross examination.

• Banned
Nat just called the dry cleaner to get his Hillary SS Uniform delivered. She's going to be President from this and Jake will get his wish to round up all the unarmed, seditious Conservatives after Hillary removes 2 SCOTUS justices

May be time for a new diatribe....we've already laughed enough at the above....Check with hannity for newer material....

It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas right?

He lied, about a violation of the Logan Act. Which has never been prosecuted. That is the smoking gun?

Hey, Slick Willy lied about getting a blow job, which is not even illegal, and he still gets shit for it.

It is not illegal to build nuclear plants in the middle east. Especially for the leaders of the countries building the plants.

Actually, as I’ve tried to explain to you several times. I am Moderate by the standards of the nation. That means by Georgia standards, I’m pretty liberal. By Berkeley standards, I’m a raving right wing lunatic. It depends on what standards you’re using.

I feel your pain

I think (I may be wrong) that even you are a bit smarter than that......

Flynn's attorneys may have worked out a real sweet deal to get the disgraced general off the hook for more major offenses.......BUT the price tag for such leniency shown to Flynn, should shake the false teeth off of Trump.

It kind of makes using him as a witness against anyone else really hard. He has plead to lying to the FBI, which any decent defense attorney will bring up ad nauseum in a cross examination.

Not to interfere with your stupidity, but consider this:

Prosecutors work it this way......"Tell me all that you know BEFORE I hand to you a sweet plea deal"....................and NOT, "I'll give you a sweet plea deal.....and maybe you'll tell me what you want to say....or maybe not."

See the difference?

Wait, is this an old thread/post?...all of your posts/threads have that dejavu thing going on and at the end of the day you always seem mad.

'Anyone else "wonder" why Flynn was only indicted for lying???'

No. That is all Mueller could find on him.

I think (I may be wrong) that even you are a bit smarter than that......

Flynn's attorneys may have worked out a real sweet deal to get the disgraced general off the hook for more major offenses.......BUT the price tag for such leniency shown to Flynn, should shake the false teeth off of Trump.

I think you are still dumb. He pled guilty to a procedural crime. Had mueller had evidence of a real crime involving trump the plea deal would have been structured to prove the existence of the crime they wish to go after trump for. They didn't, that means they have nothing. But I actually testify in Court so have no idea how any of this works...:eusa_eh:

Wait, is this an old thread/post?...all of your posts/threads have that dejavu thing going on and at the end of the day you always seem mad.

You're "right"......My thread regards what happened last Friday....and, yes its an unbelievable 3.5 days old......my apologies.

And regarding my being "mad".....you may not want to believe this, but I'm having a GREAT time witnessing the downfall of the orange clown.

"Lying to the FBI" is what they charge when they really have nothing. It's like jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk.

Not to interfere with your stupidity, but consider this:

Prosecutors work it this way......"Tell me all that you know BEFORE I hand to you a sweet plea deal"....................and NOT, "I'll give you a sweet plea deal.....and maybe you'll tell me what you want to say....or maybe not."

See the difference?

Let me help you out, junior, if there is a crime that prosecutors are trying to pin on the big guy, the plea dealing criminal will have that plea deal set up in such a way that the underlying crime, that would allow them to go after the big guy, is actually NAMED in the plea deal.

See anything like that with trump?

No? Is mueller the stupidist prosecutor the world has ever seen, or is there no other crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back