Anybody see this YouTube video about C.H.A.N.G.E?

:eusa_hand: Is there a specific response that you are looking for in posting this? If you have one in mind let us know, ok?

Something wrong with it? Personally, I thought it was a combination of amusing, AND truthful.

Something wrong with it? Personally, I thought it was a combination of amusing, AND truthful.

Did I say there was "anything wrong with it?" .... No. I didn't. I didn't have a comment .... but as usual you had a "comment" to me.

Are you stalking me, now? I bet stalking you would be no fun. You actually are pretty boring. :doubt:

Did I say there was "anything wrong with it?" .... No. I didn't. I didn't have a comment .... but as usual you had a "comment" to me.

Are you stalking me, now? I bet stalking you would be no fun. You actually are pretty boring. :doubt:

You asked a question relating to why this was put up.. I'm asking if you found anything wrong with it.

Did you even watch it? Did you find it offensive? Did you find it truthful? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Why?

You asked a question relating to why this was put up.. I'm asking if you found anything wrong with it.

Did you even watch it? Did you find it offensive? Did you find it truthful? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Why?

:eusa_hand: This isn't your thread or your video. If you want me to comment on one that you post, let me know. If you were here (in person) I would toss you a couple of quarters .... so you could call someone that gives a shit about what you want to know about the video posted on this thread. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand: This isn't your thread or your video. If you want me to comment on one that you post, let me know. If you were here (in person) I would toss you a couple of quarters .... so you could call someone that gives a shit about what you want to know about the video posted on this thread. :eusa_eh:

So..you're not actually in this thread to contribute anything, but you're here to demand to know what OTHER posters are doing here? Hypocritical troll.

I asked you specific questions in relation to that particular video in this particular thread, and all you have to come back with are insults? sTroll on thru, then..

So..you're not actually in this thread to contribute anything, but you're here to demand to know what OTHER posters are doing here? Hypocritical troll.

I asked you specific questions in relation to that particular video in this particular thread, and all you have to come back with are insults? sTroll on thru, then..

I didn't try to de-rail this thread Ms. Skittles .... you did. So carry on. I am sure there are more posts & threads that need your undivided attention and scolding. So go hunt some down. /yawn! :eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand: Is there a specific response that you are looking for in posting this? If you have one in mind let us know, ok?
Insulting. Offers nothing.

I didn't try to de-rail this thread Ms. Skittles .... you did. So carry on. I am sure there are more posts & threads that need your undivided attention and scolding. So go hunt some down. /yawn! :eusa_eh:

Well, I guess that takes care of your posts, and pretty well outlines your sole purpose for being here. You have a nice night. :)

I appreciate all comments. Someone sent me a link to the video and I didn't quite know what to make of it. That's the reason for the thread.

Well, I guess that takes care of your posts, and pretty well outlines your sole purpose for being here. You have a nice night. :)

You know what. You are really a piece of work. Do you often stalk other posters? If not then get the fuck off of my back! We have been through this in PM'S - as requested by Gunny and other moderators .... and you just don't know when to shut the fuck up .. do you? So since you appear to be in charge here tonight .... once again ... do whatever you want to to do. But if that includes following me around with my posts, and comments .... take it up with Gunny or get off my back!

You should have taken what is obviously a personal conflict to PM's a long time before this last interesting post of yours. I would think someone in your position would know that. Guess not! You just like to try to show how much authority you have and it really is getting old!

You know what. You are really a piece of work. Do you often stalk other posters? If not then get the fuck off of my back! We have been through this in PM'S - as requested by Gunny and other moderators .... and you just don't know when to shut the fuck up .. do you? So since you appear to be in charge here tonight .... once again ... do whatever you want to to do. But if that includes following me around with my posts, and comments .... take it up with Gunny or get off my back!

You should have taken what is obviously a personal conflict to PM's a long time before this last interesting post of yours. I would think someone in your position would know that. Guess not! You just like to try to show how much authority you have and it really is getting old!

What authority, you old bat? I have as much right to comment on any thread I like as you do. I asked you a question relating SPECIFICALLY TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, and you chose to scream like a drunken banshee, and still have YET to get back on topic.

I appreciate all comments. Someone sent me a link to the video and I didn't quite know what to make of it. That's the reason for the thread.

I didn't have a comment on your video one way or another. I thought perhaps you wanted us to look for something. I guess not. Sorry your thread got turned into a cat fight. Oh well. Nothing new between her and myself. Been there done that .... but I do apologize to you, and to you only.

Incidently, woman, had I not posted to ANY other thread tonight, nor ANY other person tonight, THEN you could accuse me of "stalking" and perhaps, in some twisted way, have it hold some water.

As it stands right now, I think you're drunk. But, if you'd like to get back to the topic at hand, which is the video, then let's do. If you have no comment about the video, which I specifically asked you about, then GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK, and drop out of the thread, leaving it to those who have something to say on the matter, rather than filling it with your drivel.

What was your first take on it? Mine was humor. After that was over, pretty much all of what he said made sense; especially the 'Who was going to hire you?" bit...

Incidently, woman, had I not posted to ANY other thread tonight, nor ANY other person tonight, THEN you could accuse me of "stalking" and perhaps, in some twisted way, have it hold some water.

As it stands right now, I think you're drunk. But, if you'd like to get back to the topic at hand, which is the video, then let's do. If you have no comment about the video, which I specifically asked you about, then GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK, and drop out of the thread, leaving it to those who have something to say on the matter, rather than filling it with your drivel.

Point made. You do not know when to shut up. Go ahead - I will give you the last word if that is what floats your boat!

Forum List

Back