Anybody Here Do Any Fasting?

I do a 19-24 hour fast every day. I drink only water, coffee, or tea during the fast. It is actually really simple. I eat whatever I want during a 5 hour window each day- usually from 2PM- 7PM. I eat nothing in between those times. I have never been hungry in the morning so I use that to my benefit. I am not a slave to the plan and occasionally do not follow it, but I generally stick to it about 90% of the time. If friends are over, or the redhead wants to go to a Sunday brunch, I don't worry about- we just eat. You don't need to be a social pariah to follow this plan!

It is a very flexible plan. If I know that the redhead has dinner reservations with friends at 9PM- I adjust the "eating window" accordingly. I do not follow any diet or restrict myself, I simply eat whatever I want during the 5 hour "eating window". ( you will be surprised at how easy this is!) I went from 215 lbs to 190 and have maintained 190 fairly easily. It's the easiest "diet" I've ever followed! I plan on dropping down to 180 over the next few months.

I have also water fasted for 3, 5, and 7 day periods. During those longer fasts my health has improved dramatically. My skin, hair, and nails all improved. My energy levels were massively high. I highly recommend it to anyone. I have come to enjoy the feeling of an empty stomach.

Here is the link to the "FAST 5" program if you are interested. It's free and they have a forum to help answer questions.....Welcome to the Fast-5 website | Fast-5 Life

I am always uplifted when I hear of those I love successfully succeeding, even if by something labeled with such a flawed label. :eusa_hand: No, nevermind. It isn't always a trick, understood.

Do NOT do something that comes by chemical induction other than that by nature? It is a harder call than one 'thinks'. For so many, it genuinely works.

Well things are going pretty good so far! I got some hunger pangs about 2:30 and 5:30 but they were pretty easy to ignore. Didn't do much today other than mow the lawn. After wards I jumped on the scale and saw I was one pound down.

I still have the evening to go and usually I get hungry for a snack around that time but I'm still not hungry in fact I'm not even thinking about food so it's looking good.

And thanks to everybody for the advice!

Forum List

Back