Anybody ever watch "The Glades"?

soonerthunder22

May 18, 2014
Ideas on who shot Detective Longworth, and why did they end the series so suddenly with so many loose ends to resolve?

It was the screwiest thing I ever saw.....good ratings too.

I've never seen it before, but I would love to see it because my most favorite actor is in it. Uriah Shelton is his name and I was introduced to him back in January when I saw him for the first time in a film of his named Lifted. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Why was The Glades cancelled?

What?!?! Damnit!! I loved that show and was really looking forward to watching how they were going to handle the cliffhanger. Jim was so funny and hawt.

I've never seen it before, but I would love to see it because my most favorite actor is in it. Uriah Shelton is his name and I was introduced to him back in January when I saw him for the first time in a film of his named Lifted. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Why was The Glades cancelled?

All four seasons are on Netflix. No explanation for why it was cancelled.

Because of my interest in the actor who plays Jeff, Uriah Shelton that is, I finally got the show on DVD and started watching it last month and to me, cancelling it couldn't have been a more brain dead thing to do, this show is awesome and in my opinion the lead actor couldn't be anymore of a precious, I love Matt Passmore SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Uriah always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back