Any Yet,No One On The Left Is Outraged Over Parents Dumping Thier Kids On The Border?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:aargh: :dunno: :slap: Isn't this what we are all saying? Its not Trump who ordered thousands of parents to go to the border and leave thier kids there..right?..isn't that child abuse? why would any parent abandon thier kids? That is cruel and evil! and yet the left gives full blame to Trump for these thousands of children left alone to fend for themselves?

• Banned
if I drove to the jersey border with my 4 year old son and told him to get out of the car and that he is on his own...u think I would be sent to jai? (although I don't have kids)...just using this as an example.

The undocumented Democrats are using their kids as passports.
Once their kid is in America they demand to be reunited with them.
The Dirty Corrupt Democratic Party us using illegal immigration as their voter replacement program.

• Banned
The Dirty Corrupt Democratic Party us using illegal immigration as their voter replacement program.
right..knowing that thier kids will go thru a long period of depression and loneliness.is it worth ?

right..knowing that thier kids will go thru a long period of depression and loneliness.is it worth ?
The Undocumented Democrats know that their kids will be well taken care of by the U.S. taxpayers

• Banned
The Undocumented Democrats know that their kids will be well taken care of by the U.S. taxpayers
and u know how the loons say"omg omg...the children! the children!!".....really? isn't it all democrats who are abandoning the children?

Forum List

Back