Any mod can check our PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mod can check our PMs

is this true?

They might have the power but it is against the rules. They only look at those they are mailed when a member has a complaint. If I remember right Gunny said the forum did not allow Mods the power to look at individual posters PM's.

that is what i thought as well. but i know the board has gone through a few owners.

so is jake's claim the truth?

:rolleyes:

Anyone can read the vbulletin forum and see that, yes indeed, mods can read PMs if admin grants them that power.

Why they'd want to is another story. Well, I did start another thread about the emotional retardation of "conservatives" so there lies the answer.

Anyone can read the vbulletin forum and see that, yes indeed, mods can read PMs if admin grants them that power.

Why they'd want to is another story. Well, I did start another thread about the emotional retardation of "conservatives" so there lies the answer.

That is bull, and you probably know that.

No, it's not bull at all. Feel free to pose the question on a vbulletin forum.

Not that I expect any honesty from you.

"probably?"

Raving Lunatic is an abject liar, pure and simple.

There is no "probably" about it.

According to literature put out by he folks who provide vbulletin, it is possible for a super admin to read to read pms.

It requires that they install an available "hack" however.

Morons like Raving Dipshit have no evidence to support their paranoid delusions that anybody at USMB has installed such a hack or even chooses to do so. But that won't stop them from making their claims.

According to literature put out by he folks who provide vbulletin, it is possible for a super admin to read to read pms.

It requires that they install an available "hack" however.

Morons like Raving Dipshit have no evidence to support their paranoid delusions that anybody at USMB has installed such a hack or even chooses to do so. But that won't stop them from making their claims.

Poor Ravi, is just bored. She does this about every six months or so

"probably?"

Raving Lunatic is an abject liar, pure and simple.

There is no "probably" about it.

You realize John Belushi is probably rolling over in his grave over the fact a conservatard is using his images? He was Albanian and proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back