Any EPL fans??

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Any Chelsea or Arsenal fans out here??? Anyone who watches English Premier League??? I need some ppl to discuss about English football... sorry soccer.

Akshay

Anything about soccer!!! Everyone here just keeps chatting about either American NFL or NBA and stuff like that!!!

I guess you may want to know that I am a die-hard Chelsea fan and seeing your name(Manu1959) you might want to stay away from me:D

Anyways , sicne when have you been supporting the Red Losers.. oops sorry the Red Devils???
Do you watch EPL often???

AKSHAY

Anything about soccer!!! Everyone here just keeps chatting about either American NFL or NBA and stuff like that!!!

I guess you may want to know that I am a die-hard Chelsea fan and seeing your name(Manu1959) you might want to stay away from me:D

Anyways , sicne when have you been supporting the Red Losers.. oops sorry the Red Devils???
Do you watch EPL often???

AKSHAY

nah chelsea is cool the russian bought you a nice team.....i have supported united since they were all killed in in the plane crash in munich....i have been watching the epl as you call it since it was the 1st division.....

how many titles does chelsea have again? FA cups? european cups?

nah chelsea is cool the russian bought you a nice team.....i have supported united since they were all killed in in the plane crash in munich....i have been watching the epl as you call it since it was the 1st division.....

how many titles does chelsea have again? FA cups? european cups?

I agree Chelsea have only recently started winning.But i assure you its not only the money.There is more talent then Arsenal , man U and Livpool put together.

I used to support Chelsea even when they used to come at the bottom of the table. I might like to point out that Chelsea are in deep debt unlike Man U. And Chelsea is the future of the premier league and not man u. man u commited the biggest mistake by letting BEcks go to real AMdrid (ipersonally blame Fergi for that!!).

Akshay

I agree Chelsea have only recently started winning.But i assure you its not only the money.There is more talent then Arsenal , man U and Livpool put together.

I used to support Chelsea even when they used to come at the bottom of the table. I might like to point out that Chelsea are in deep debt unlike Man U. And Chelsea is the future of the premier league and not man u. man u commited the biggest mistake by letting BEcks go to real AMdrid (ipersonally blame Fergi for that!!).

Akshay

becks is crap....can't defend, can't beat a man on the dribble, can't use his left foot....christian ronaldo is twice the winger becks ever thought of beieng

becks is crap....can't defend, can't beat a man on the dribble, can't use his left foot....christian ronaldo is twice the winger becks ever thought of beieng

C.Ronaldo has a stinking attitude! Who does he think he is? Eusebio?

Becks has far more experience then this pOrtuguese guy who keeps overplaying and gets no result for United. Becks was the guy who had a hand in almost all of United's goals. No one can curve the ball like him. C.Ronaldo can dribble maybe but he can no way pass like becks.

PS:-United lost against Copenhagen 1-0(Copenhage!My god)!!! Chelsea beat Barca 4-2 on aggregate to reach the alst 16 of the Champions League!
RMad also beat Bucharest 1-0 to reach the last 16

Akshay

Forum List

Back