Any DingBats who still don't believe that Russia Hacked our Election? Now Hacking Soldiers Phones~

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit
those over there hack shit
even those guys hack shit
but those fucking RUSSIANS!!! that automatically means they hacked our elections!

You have come so far in the last 6 months even saying Russia Hacks Americans..:biggrin:

Senate Intelligence Committee leaders: Russia did interfere in 2016 elections

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday largely endorsed the findings of the intelligence community that Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections through a hacking and influence campaign, and they called for a “more aggressive, whole-of-government approach” to ensure future elections are not similarly compromised.

/----/ "they sought to sway..." Well I sought to sway the lottery so I bought a lottery ticket. Where's my $50 million???

Ding Bat Award!

Read the news I provided you with it is exactly what the committee reported..

images

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit
but those fucking RUSSIANS!!! that automatically means they hacked our elections!

You have come so far in the last 6 months even saying Russia Hacks Americans..:biggrin:

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday largely endorsed the findings of the intelligence community that Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections through a hacking and influence campaign, and they called for a “more aggressive, whole-of-government approach” to ensure future elections are not similarly compromised.

/----/ "Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections " I sought to sway the elections by placing Trump lawn signs around the neighborhood and arguing with Libtards on the USMB..

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

Of course they do. A LOT of countries do it. Even us. What i dont believe is Collusion or they hacked the DNC. I need proof.

Stop...Trump supporters refused to even acknowledge that Russia had anything to do about anything let alone influencing our elections. Bombarding us with FAKE news..

Even in this thread they were saying prove it...:p

Trump won because Russia hacked?

Those GODDAMN RUSSIANS!!! They make me SO MAD!!!!

They are laughing at us and doing this:

soviet-dance-o.gif

kfd9bxo

giphy.webp

soviet-army-o.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

They just make me SO FUCKING MAD!!! I HATE THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS!!! THEY RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

Of course they do. A LOT of countries do it. Even us. What i dont believe is Collusion or they hacked the DNC. I need proof.

Stop...Trump supporters refused to even acknowledge that Russia had anything to do about anything let alone influencing our elections. Bombarding us with FAKE news..

Because what you are proposing is over the top stupid. The entire media, Democratic party, and 1/3rd of the GOP were in the tank for Hillary while ruthlessly attacking Trump. Yet you are saying somehow, the Russians convinced American citizens to vote for Trump? Get real. :eusa_hand:

Trump won because Russia hacked?

Those GODDAMN RUSSIANS!!! They make me SO MAD!!!!

They are laughing at us and doing this:

soviet-dance-o.gif

kfd9bxo

giphy.webp

soviet-army-o.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

They just make me SO FUCKING MAD!!! I HATE THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS!!! THEY RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!
Russian trolls who don't even hide they're trolling. lol.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

/—-/ So Libs go from hacking to swaying to influencing the election with zero proof of anything. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

/—-/ So Libs go from hacking to swaying to influencing the election with zero proof of anything. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The Russian senate committee said it not me.. DingBat

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

Because what you are proposing is over the top stupid. The entire media, Democratic party, and 1/3rd of the GOP were in the tank for Hillary while ruthlessly attacking Trump. Yet you are saying somehow, the Russians convinced American citizens to vote for Trump? Get real. :eusa_hand:

They had fake troll bots with fake Russian websites, sending out fake news about Hillary out on social media .. People spread those fake links thinking they were indeed real.

People were pissed after reading these fake stories, some didn't vote...some voted for Hillary. They wanted Trump to win.

russia hacks shit
we hack shit
they hack shit

Cankle's problem was there was enough real news to sink her. Anyone paying attention knew that

Why isn't their outrage over that foreigner that sent over the dossier thing? Weird how that works

/----/ "Russia sought to sway the 2016 U.S. elections " I sought to sway the elections by placing Trump lawn signs around the neighborhood and arguing with Libtards on the USMB..

As an american, or even non-foreign agent you have that right.
But foreign agents, and foreign governments are forbidden from doing what you did.
And Russia did what you did.

How did Putin make you flip your vote?

We know that advertising can change peoples choice of products, whether a brand of soda, a brand of beer, a restaurant, a vacation spot, or even a political candidate. That's an indisputable fact.

We know the russians influenced the election, the only thing in question is not if russia flipped votes, but how many.

They had fake troll bots with fake Russian websites, sending out fake news about Hillary out on social media .. People spread those fake links thinking they were indeed real.

People were pissed after reading these fake stories, some didn't vote...some voted for Hillary. They wanted Trump to win.

So what? This board "lit up" with "paid" obviously Clinton supporters the few final weeks of the election. They were gone after the election ended and she lost. I am sorry many are so stupid that they could be swayed by a foreign poster publishing opinions. Anyone that stupid does not need to be voting.

Forum List

Back