Biden's Justice Department takes a steaming dook on the First Amendment - Indicts Meme Creator for --- ELECTION INTERFERENCE???

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

Free speech makes this country freer. This guy is charged with "conspiracy to violate rights". They sure pulled that out of their ass.

How much are you going to allow? This kind of persecution has nothing to do with anything remotely American. The people who support this have had every drop of America sucked right out of them replacing it with intolerance and hate for what made this country great.

Seems proper to me.
You are fresh out of anything American. I would not brag about it.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62025
Comment:

I want them to PROVE this is nothing more than a Text Poll prior to the election and no different than others out there.

I challenge ANY of you to defend this action.

Next, criticizing the leftist president in an election year will be deemed election interference.

Running against a sitting Dem will be labeled "election interference" and violators will be prosecuted.

Your 1st Amendment rights are GONE!!!

Get ready for your 2nd to be gone too. Resist at all costs.

Seems proper to me.

Voting is one of the most important things that make America, America. Anyone that tries to screw with that should be charged.
So if I post Democrats make sure to show up on Wednesday to vote, that gets me 10 years in jail?

I have no idea what it would get you. I have no idea what the law is. They will either have evidence on this person or not.
It isn't about evidence. He is likely the guy who posted hey text to vote on twitter. It is a joke. He didn't hack a voting machine or fill out a bunch of ballots. This is absurd.

Douglass Mackey was arrested for voter intimidation and spreading lies and disinformation on social media.

Mackey was outed and reported by his fellow Trumpists.

The only way Trump and Trumpers can win is by distributing disinformation and lies and engaging in voter intimidation.

It is all they have.

Last edited:
One thing as an aside that is interesting.........isn't what he is accused of doing what some blamed on Russia?

Your thread is pure rubbish. Douglass Mackey was arrested for voter intimidation and spreading lies and disinformation on social media.

Now, I can understand the OP‘s concern because the only way Trump and Trumpers can win is by distributing misinformation and lies and engaging in voter intimidation.

It is all they have.

Who determined it was disinformation? That is what Communists do. Do you know an American I can talk to?

Your thread is pure rubbish. Douglass Mackey was arrested for voter intimidation and spreading lies and disinformation on social media.

Now, I can understand the OP‘s concern because the only way Trump and Trumpers can win is by distributing misinformation and lies and engaging in voter intimidation.

It is all they have.

Who determined it was disinformation? That is what Communists do. Do you know an American I can talk to?
Read my link instead of posting stupidity.

Here is another.

"The case was put together under the Trump administration by William Barr appointee Seth D. DuCharme, the Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. "

Seems proper to me.
I'm not American but i could see the change made by the leftie you are losing everything that you built with your own hands because they want to change everything that is important for simple white American.
You might call it white but the idea is America and they are actively destroying those idea. And replacing it with authoritarian fascism.

It is all they have.

Read my link instead of posting stupidity.

Here is another.

You saying something is stupidity is the highest rating a post can get. Thanks.

LOL. Gimmie a break. This is a political witch hunt and nothing more. Anybody stupid enough to believe the stuff he was posting damn well shouldn't be voting in the first place. Prosecuting him over this is a blatant First Amendment violation.

Seems proper to me.
I'm not American but i could see the change made by the leftie you are losing everything that you built with your own hands because they want to change everything that is important for simple white American.
You might call it white but the idea is America and they are actively destroying those idea. And replacing it with authoritarian fascism.
I say that the whites have become the forgotten and the bad one but not the ones who voted for Xiden but they will also pay the high price in the wake under the boot of the leftists

Forum List

Back