Any active/retired cops here?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Just curious:

If someone is speeding and you try to pull them over and they wave you on to pull up and yell out the window I GOTTA POOP! DIARRHEA! ...do you follow them so they can get to a bathroom? What if you pull them over and they are screaming I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS OMG PLEASE FOLLOW ME HOME...what do you do? Continue to ask for ID, get car insurance, tell them to go ahead and shit their pants?

Second curious question:

Has a civilian ever assisted you in an arrest? Like, you are chasing someone and that person trips the one running, or tackles the one running? Or blocks them with their own car? Some kind of assistance?

Just curious:

If someone is speeding and you try to pull them over and they wave you on to pull up and yell out the window I GOTTA POOP! DIARRHEA! ...do you follow them so they can get to a bathroom? What if you pull them over and they are screaming I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS OMG PLEASE FOLLOW ME HOME...what do you do? Continue to ask for ID, get car insurance, tell them to go ahead and shit their pants?

Second curious question:

Has a civilian ever assisted you in an arrest? Like, you are chasing someone and that person trips the one running, or tackles the one running? Or blocks them with their own car? Some kind of assistance?

Oh Grace, You're funny!

Blues

LMAO........

• Banned
lol. It was just something I always wondered about (the first question).

Second question...I know my own answer. Yes, I have helped. CHP pulled someone over one time and as I was going up onto the onramp, I noticed it just didn't look right. Or so I thought. So I stopped, pulled off the side of the rode back aways and when the cop looked at me I asked if he was ok? He smiled and said it was fine.....just checking out the driver from a distance..couldn't be too careful he said. So I asked if he wanted me to rummage in my purse, look at a map (stall) while he did his thang, and he said no..it was ok. But I stayed anyway until he got done with the driver and they went on their way. He waved at me and I waved back.

What I worry about, would be if I were in my vehicle speeding excessively to get to a hospital, for whatever reason......and it has happened.
If a copper pulls me over, not only is he taking away my precious time to get to the hospital, but I'm going to be in such a state of panic, that he's going to think I'm fucking nuts!

Just curious:

Second curious question:

I got "detained" and had to piss really bad onetime..

I told the cop I had to piss, he didn't seem to care so I pissed my pants and he arrested me for "destruction of government property" and the case was dropped in court.

I wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with either.

I was going to the store, a cop was out talking with some kids and he asked me how I was doing I said "great" then he asked me for my ID, I asked him "why" and he got pissed, threw me up against a wall and started searching me.

I even had to pee then, I should have pissed when he was grabbing my nuts to make sure I didn't have any nuclear weapons hidden under my sack.

Just curious:

Second curious question:

Grace, if you want to get out of a ticket, just show some boobs. :)

lol. It was just something I always wondered about (the first question).

Second question...I know my own answer. Yes, I have helped. CHP pulled someone over one time and as I was going up onto the onramp, I noticed it just didn't look right. Or so I thought. So I stopped, pulled off the side of the rode back aways and when the cop looked at me I asked if he was ok? He smiled and said it was fine.....just checking out the driver from a distance..couldn't be too careful he said. So I asked if he wanted me to rummage in my purse, look at a map (stall) while he did his thang, and he said no..it was ok. But I stayed anyway until he got done with the driver and they went on their way. He waved at me and I waved back.

Grace, you big flurt, you. I bet you just love a guy in uniform!:lol:

• Banned
lol. I got my car smogged twice doing that (leaning over, showing much cleavage). But a cop? No. Actually, never have been pulled over except once when not wearing my seat belt. Female cop. CHP, actually. I told her I had a perfect record and please don't ruin it and if she came home with me, I would make her the best enchilada dinner. She laughed, said no thanks, and said this time she would ignore the belt thing. That was about 10 years ago.

When I had my gall bladder removed, i was having a problem. I knew where every bathroom was up to 30 miles away. But I was still afraid to go anywhere. I stayed home. But on the days I did have to go to the store and felt the telltale cramps...I wondered what wouldhappen if I refused to stop and just drove like a bat out of hell so I wouldn't embarass myself. Did that once. Didn't make it home in time. That was horrible.

lol. I got my car smogged twice doing that (leaning over, showing much cleavage). But a cop? No. Actually, never have been pulled over except once when not wearing my seat belt. Female cop. CHP, actually. I told her I had a perfect record and please don't ruin it and if she came home with me, I would make her the best enchilada dinner. She laughed, said no thanks, and said this time she would ignore the belt thing. That was about 10 years ago.

When I had my gall bladder removed, i was having a problem. I knew where every bathroom was up to 30 miles away. But I was still afraid to go anywhere. I stayed home. But on the days I did have to go to the store and felt the telltale cramps...I wondered what wouldhappen if I refused to stop and just drove like a bat out of hell so I wouldn't embarass myself. Did that once. Didn't make it home in time. That was horrible.

Thats hot.

True story here:

I was coming back from a concert in Indy, might have been Nazareth and Aerosmith back in the 70's and I had a car load. I was coming west on Interstate 74 about 90 mph at night and I look up in the rear view mirror and there is this state cop right on my tail running without any lights. I thought I was had for sure but a rest stop was just up ahead and I pulled in there and told everybody that when I stopped to get out and go to the restrooms without looking back. The cop pulled in right behind me and stopped, never turning on his lights and we all shot to the restrooms. lol When we came out he was gone. All I could think of was that he thought I was in a hurry to get to the rest stop. I was in the right place at the right time then. Needless to say I drove at the speed limit till I got home that night!!!

Just curious:

Second curious question:

I would believe they would arrest you for DUI, then beat you. Then charge you with resisting arrest. ;)

Warning, graphic.

I did actually get out of a ticket once when I explained that I was hemorrhaging. I pointed down, he dropped the flashlight, found out I was telling the truth, and beat a hasty retreat.

True story here:

I was coming back from a concert in Indy, might have been Nazareth and Aerosmith back in the 70's and I had a car load. I was coming west on Interstate 74 about 90 mph at night and I look up in the rear view mirror and there is this state cop right on my tail running without any lights. I thought I was had for sure but a rest stop was just up ahead and I pulled in there and told everybody that when I stopped to get out and go to the restrooms without looking back. The cop pulled in right behind me and stopped, never turning on his lights and we all shot to the restrooms. lol When we came out he was gone. All I could think of was that he thought I was in a hurry to get to the rest stop. I was in the right place at the right time then. Needless to say I drove at the speed limit till I got home that night!!!

Damnnnnnnnn you got lucky!!!!
How many people did you have in the car?? ~LoL~
Because I'm thinking- surely the copper didn't think your entire car load had a bad case of the Hershey squirts (??).......wonder if he drove off laughing??..or scratching his head??
Funny story :)

Warning, graphic.

I did actually get out of a ticket once when I explained that I was hemorrhaging. I pointed down, he dropped the flashlight, found out I was telling the truth, and beat a hasty retreat.

Wow BD.....sorry an incident like this happened, but at least you did get out of a ticket!

I don't think a cop would care one way or the other, and just let you shit yourself. I bet they wouldn't frisk you though.

Forum List

Back