Any active/retired cops here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grace, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    Just curious:

If someone is speeding and you try to pull them over and they wave you on to pull up and yell out the window I GOTTA POOP! DIARRHEA! ...do you follow them so they can get to a bathroom? What if you pull them over and they are screaming I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS OMG PLEASE FOLLOW ME HOME...what do you do? Continue to ask for ID, get car insurance, tell them to go ahead and shit their pants?

Second curious question:

Has a civilian ever assisted you in an arrest? Like, you are chasing someone and that person trips the one running, or tackles the one running? Or blocks them with their own car? Some kind of assistance?

2. St.Blues

St.Blues BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Oh Grace, You're funny!

Blues

LMAO........

3. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    lol. It was just something I always wondered about (the first question).

Second question...I know my own answer. Yes, I have helped. CHP pulled someone over one time and as I was going up onto the onramp, I noticed it just didn't look right. Or so I thought. So I stopped, pulled off the side of the rode back aways and when the cop looked at me I asked if he was ok? He smiled and said it was fine.....just checking out the driver from a distance..couldn't be too careful he said. So I asked if he wanted me to rummage in my purse, look at a map (stall) while he did his thang, and he said no..it was ok. But I stayed anyway until he got done with the driver and they went on their way. He waved at me and I waved back.

4. Dude111

Dude111 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    I dont think they would believe them!! (Im sure many have tried this :D)

5. Dabs

Dabs ~Unpredictable~

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    What I worry about, would be if I were in my vehicle speeding excessively to get to a hospital, for whatever reason......and it has happened.
    If a copper pulls me over, not only is he taking away my precious time to get to the hospital, but I'm going to be in such a state of panic, that he's going to think I'm fucking nuts!

6. Mr.Nick

Mr.Nick VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +682
    I got "detained" and had to piss really bad onetime..

I told the cop I had to piss, he didn't seem to care so I pissed my pants and he arrested me for "destruction of government property" and the case was dropped in court.

I wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with either.

I was going to the store, a cop was out talking with some kids and he asked me how I was doing I said "great" then he asked me for my ID, I asked him "why" and he got pissed, threw me up against a wall and started searching me.

I even had to pee then, I should have pissed when he was grabbing my nuts to make sure I didn't have any nuclear weapons hidden under my sack.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    Grace, if you want to get out of a ticket, just show some boobs. :)

8. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Grace, you big flurt, you. I bet you just love a guy in uniform!:lol:

9. Grace

Grace BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +742
    lol. I got my car smogged twice doing that (leaning over, showing much cleavage). But a cop? No. Actually, never have been pulled over except once when not wearing my seat belt. Female cop. CHP, actually. I told her I had a perfect record and please don't ruin it and if she came home with me, I would make her the best enchilada dinner. She laughed, said no thanks, and said this time she would ignore the belt thing. That was about 10 years ago.

When I had my gall bladder removed, i was having a problem. I knew where every bathroom was up to 30 miles away. But I was still afraid to go anywhere. I stayed home. But on the days I did have to go to the store and felt the telltale cramps...I wondered what wouldhappen if I refused to stop and just drove like a bat out of hell so I wouldn't embarass myself. Did that once. Didn't make it home in time. That was horrible.

10. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    Thats hot.