Antifa Thug Gets 6 Years in Prison

Has ANYONE heard about this from the MSM? As far as I know, they're all silent

He'll catch an few ass whippins in there, gare awn teed.

That part of the video where the door camera caught em showing up at Ngo's front door in masks printed to look like his own face was a little freaky. Really was Purge-like.

I'd have sent my Turkish Kangal and followed right behind with my buddies Smith and Wesson. Screw that nonsense.

A 24-year-old man who hit another man over the head with a baton in June during dueling downtown Portland demonstrations was sentenced Friday to nearly six years in prison.

Gage Halupowski pleaded guilty to second-degree assault in connection with the June 29 attack on Adam Kelly outside The Nines Hotel along Southwest Morrison Street. Halupowski was identified as one of several masked, black-clothed demonstrators seen on video hitting and pepper-spraying Kelly after he appeared to come to the aid of another man who’d been attacked during the protests, authorities said.

Visit subscription.oregonlive.com/newsletters to get Oregonian/OregonLive journalism delivered to your email inbox.

Comments
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

© 2019 OregonLive.com. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of OregonLive.com.

Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.

Ad Choices

Good. There isn’t any excuse for his violent foolishness.

Antifa should be designated as a domestic terrorist group.

New Topics

Forum List

Back