ANTIFA: F*k the Police! Later: Police, Help Us!

What a fucking cry baby... incites violence and then calls police after he is knocked out.....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is the behavior that kills me... can dish it out but is to much of a pussy to take his own medicine..

Listen to the liars on this one....self defense.

I am afraid I might have had a hard time not following that one dude around calling him a liar and shaming him, his parents, his boyfriend and anyone else who associated with with.......

That officers composure was priceless. I love it! I’m sure they were probably seething inside. Lol

I am afraid I might have had a hard time not following that one dude around calling him a liar and shaming him, his parents, his boyfriend and anyone else who associated with with.......

I watched that 7 times! Made my day!

I watched that 7 times! Made my day!

The guy taking it in the balls (however tiny they might be) still makes me laugh (can you hear the reporting staff giggling in the background ?).

In another thread others would agree he could be shot …….stand your ground right...….

In another thread others would agree he could be shot …….stand your ground right...….

But you might want to wear a cup !!!

One of these times an ATIFA puke is going to approach a CCW holder with his pipe, bat, or 2x4 and its going to end very badly... Its just a matter of time....

They will learn the definition of Failure Drill... the hard way..

One of these times an ATIFA puke is going to approach a CCW holder with his pipe, bat, or 2x4 and its going to end very badly... Its just a matter of time....

Seems like they've got lots of training material on what NOT to do.

Seems like they've got lots of training material on what NOT to do.

Anarchists do not follow rules...

I would submit that those financing Antifa are hoping for just that.....

I would agree...

I would use my OC first and then my tazer... However, they are usually dressed to defeat these counter measures and would justify the use of deadly force.

Might not play well in the liberal circles but legally it would be justified.

This one I don't like.....

She didn't see it coming.

But....she still walked away.....

Don't know how.

One of these days...it's really going to break out.

And then it will get really fucking ugly.

Can't wait.

Forum List

Back