ANTIFA chick goes to Turkey with Muslim loverboy, gets raped and beaten

A violation of her free speech?

Does this twit realize that her "rights" that she vociferously attempts to deny others do not apply outside of the United States.

How many times have the words " I'm an AMERICAN" been uttered by clueless morons who tour hostile Countries thinking that they are immune from the laws and customs as they are arrested and imprisoned.

I do have sympathy for her, but very little.

She needed this lesson, but, unfortunately, she probably has not learned anything from it, as she returns to the safe space called America and continues to antagonize and express her hate for the safety and comfort we provide.

Six months to a year in a Turkish jail would not be enough. Two to five years would have been sufficient.

A violation of her free speech?

Does this twit realize that her "rights" that she vociferously attempts to deny others do not apply outside of the United States.

How many times have the words " I'm an AMERICAN" been uttered by clueless morons who tour hostile Countries thinking that they are immune from the laws and customs as they are arrested and imprisoned.

I do have sympathy for her, but very little.

She needed this lesson, but, unfortunately, she probably has not learned anything from it, as she returns to the safe space called America and continues to antagonize and express her hate for the safety and comfort we provide.

Six months to a year in a Turkish jail would not be enough. Two to five years would have been sufficient.

Probably not. We can't seem to understand how she can be part of ANTIFA and their hypocrisy as they shred America and yet run into the arms of those who want to shred everything they think they believe in .. It makes no sense.

I don't care how misguided or ignorant a person's beliefs might be, I don't care opposite from mine their views are from mine, no one, I repeat NO ONE, deserves to be beaten and raped. If you are celebrating what befell this woman...

Go fuck yourself.

Pray that none of your loved ones ever has to deal with the aftermath of rape.

Go fuck yourself.

I don't care how misguided or ignorant a person's beliefs might be, I don't care opposite from mine their views are from mine, no one, I repeat NO ONE, deserves to be beaten and raped. If you are celebrating what befell this woman...

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Just like when you tell a kid don't stick your hand in the fire you will get burnt " Hey warnings are there, information was there" , she knew better than anyone else and didn't listen.

She didn't deserve it, but until these warped minds wake up and realize what is going on this is going to keep happening over and over.

Big news flash........... THEY HATE WOMEN, there are no WOMEN's RIGHT over there another news flash

They want to take over the west............

WOMEN ARE FOR BABIES AND BOYS ARE FOR PLEASURE THAT IS THEOR MOTTO AND THAT IS REALY.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

Just like when you tell a kid don't stick your hand in the fire you will get burnt " Hey warnings are there, information was there" , she knew better than anyone else and didn't listen.

She didn't deserve it, but until these warped minds wake up and realize what is going on this is going to keep happening over and over.

Big news flash........... THEY HATE WOMEN, there are no WOMEN's RIGHT over there another news flash

They want to take over the west............

WOMEN ARE FOR BABIES AND BOYS ARE FOR PLEASURE THAT IS THEOR MOTTO AND THAT IS REALY.

And everything that coms out telling them the warnings either won't be heard on MSM, or is brainwashed into liberal sheep as being a Conspiracy.............

The Silent Take Over of Europe And America - 2017

Forum List

Back