ANTIFA chick goes to Turkey with Muslim loverboy, gets raped and beaten

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-3_18-20-2.png

Lacy MacAuley is a well known radical left-wing Antifa organizer in Washington D.C. She was featured in Project Veritas’ undercover videos which exposed the #DisruptJ20 plot to violently disrupt President Trump’s inauguration.

Antifa Chick Goes to Turkey With Muslim Loverboy, Gets Raped and Beaten
=======================================================================

I guess this is where people are suppose to feel sorry in spite of being warned what the radicals are like.
Oh well cry me a river.

Janet Jackson was forced to split from her muzz lover boy too. Muzz have a bad track record.

Might as well get use to it, it's going to happen here faster than most sheeple realize.

This is the snowflake era. They think the rules don't apply to them and nothing bad will happen.

Jump off a bridge, they expect a safety net to save them.

If you invite a Muslim into your country, your neighborhood, and into your life, are you expecting a good outcome?

View attachment 124602

Lacy MacAuley is a well known radical left-wing Antifa organizer in Washington D.C. She was featured in Project Veritas’ undercover videos which exposed the #DisruptJ20 plot to violently disrupt President Trump’s inauguration.

I guess this is where people are suppose to feel sorry in spite of being warned what the radicals are like.
Oh well cry me a river.

Trying to work up tears and sympathy.

Nope, not happening

View attachment 124602

Oh well cry me a river.

Trying to work up tears and sympathy.

Nope, not happening

What about now?

That awkward moment when fantasy meets reality.

Yeah kinda hard to face being in the same kinda cult doesn't it. Esp. when you can go to her blog and see it along with a few other pieces that are evidence. but not worth my time to paddle around for those who have no hope of leaving planet fantasy.

upload_2017-5-4_14-20-6.png

https://archive.fo/BsPWd

That awkward moment when fantasy meets reality.

Yeah kinda hard to face being in the same kinda cult doesn't it. Esp. when you can go to her blog and see it along with a few other pieces that are evidence. but not worth my time to paddle around for those who have no hope of leaving planet fantasy.

View attachment 124811

https://archive.fo/BsPWd
All the while, he drank heavily every day. I tried to pretend that everything was okay, that these challenges were minor, that I just needed to grin and bear it and try to get my work done. I told myself that this would not be permanent, that I just need to endure. Even though things got progressively worse, each time I looked to the horizon. I put silver linings on all of the clouds.

Not a real smile. This selfie was taken a few moments after my abuser stormed away from me, when I refused to do cocaine with him and his friends. We were on a farm near the town of Serik, far from anything I’d known. I tried to just take solace by the river.
Then there were his attempts to control my social media content, especially as pertains to the political situation in Turkey. He would look at my social media profiles and rebuke me for my commentary. At first, I genuinely questioned my perspective, and wondered if I should take his words into account. After all, he is Turkish and I am not. But I soon realized that I did not share his opinions on Turkey’s domestic or foreign policy. I stood my ground on my right to free speech. Luckily, his efforts at censorship were stymied by his inability to understand my written text in English. But if he could have, he would have loved to have total control over my words. This was an extreme form of control and a violation of my free speech.
And........................................................

View attachment 124602

Oh well cry me a river.
They should keep her in Turkey.

Forum List

Back