ANTIFA Carries Out Terror Campaign in Leipzig

If you don't own an AR, go buy one. And get a few magazines and lots of ammo to go with it. And get away from highly populated, “BLUE” areas while you have time.

I'm so happy now. I'm about thirty miles from a half-assed, half-hearted blue wannabe utopia where they managed to get up a crowd of about a dozen, plus a hundred or so looky-lous for their protest when RvW was overturned. I live about 175 miles from the nearest more seriously blue population center.

Nothing ugly has ever happened in my little town, nor will it because we simply won't have it.

History has proven that when the Antifa types start to move towards towns like mine, we say "Oh, no you won't" and they turn and flee.

I'm sure that in my town which is about 80-90% armed, there are a few AR's.

"Flyover country".

Right. Just keep flying right over us.

If I knew I could find a job that would keep me afloat in a super small, low crime, pure red, pure American town ... I'd be packing my things this very moment.

If I knew I could find a job that would keep me afloat in a super small, low crime, pure red, pure American town ... I'd be packing my things this very moment.

Yes, but there are plenty of jobs just a 25-mile drive from the little town where I live. Plenty of people who live here commute.

My town is pure red, zero crime, clean and quiet and safe. I'd confidently walk down the main street of town at 2:00 in the morning.

I remember my husband's thirty mile commute from Seattle to Issaquah was no big deal.

Yes, but there are plenty of jobs just a 25-mile drive from the little town where I live. Plenty of people who live here commute.

My town is pure red, zero crime, clean and quiet and safe. I'd confidently walk down the main street of town at 2:00 in the morning.

I remember my husband's thirty mile commute from Seattle to Issaquah was no big deal.

I currently drive 45 minutes per day. But I prefer to work in the town I live in if possible. I'm actually working on making that a reality right now.

ANTIFA Carries Out Terror Campaign in Leipzig​

For those who always ask why anyone needs an AR-15

Tish Tosh, Taz! Don't you know that Antifa is just an ideology and NOT a terror organization! Your own government has said so! It is those MAGA people, patriots, and school parents you gotta worry about.

Didn't you see the police van there? Looks like he went to get help; I'm sure the police will protect the people. Meanwhile, those kids are lucky that everyone in the buildings don't open their windows and strafe them from above! Oh wait, I bet all the people in Germany voluntarily disarmed themselves trusting their government would maintain law and order!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back