Anti Semitism is nutty yahoo's fault

I

Indofred

Advertisement

Netanyahu speaks for all Jews whether they like it or not
It's too late to say now that Netanyahu isn't speaking in the name of Jews around the world. He’s been doing it for years and very few have spoken out.

“I went to Paris not just as the prime minister of Israel but as a representative of the entire Jewish people.”

Because extremists such as him claim to be 'all' Jews, Jews are targeted in hate attacks.
Jews should speak out against him and Israel's mass murder - assuming they disagree.

Advertisement

It's too late to say now that Netanyahu isn't speaking in the name of Jews around the world. He’s been doing it for years and very few have spoken out.

“I went to Paris not just as the prime minister of Israel but as a representative of the entire Jewish people.”

Because extremists such as him claim to be 'all' Jews, Jews are targeted in hate attacks.
Jews should speak out against him and Israel's mass murder - assuming they disagree.

So if Muslims are attacked because of terrorist loving Islamic assholes like you, you should be okay with that?

Advertisement

What mass murder, LINK to the charges and who brought them ?

Advertisement

Antisemitism is Netanyahu's fault?

Gee, I didn't know he's THAT old:rolleyes:

Netanyahu doesn't even represent the views of all Israelis AHOLE.
He rules a COALITION, not even a simple Majority of 50+%.
Duh!

As to This country...

J Street The Political Home for Pro-Israel Pro-Peace Americans

B9a8tajCQAA4fn8.png-large_.png

J Street represents
More than 180,000 online supporters, 8,000 students, and 700 National Rabbinic Cabinet Leaders.

• Had our largest conference yet, with more than 2,800 attendees
    [*]We fought back against the smears and helped Chuck Hagel become secretary of defense
    [*]Stood up against misguided attempts to expel the Palestinian mission to Washington, D.C.
    [*]Brought J Street U chapters to more than 70 campuses nationwide
    [*]Connected J Street activists in 46 local chapters.

I love it when Muslims make up these imaginary reasons to hate Jews. As if they actually need excuses.

Truth is, because Islam is an intolerant barbaric religion that promotes anti semetism and is out to dominate the world, Muslims need very little excuse to go out on their genocidal massacres against the non Muslims. Heck, the savages even kill fellow Muslims who disagree with their version of Islamic supremacism.

Of course the Christians and Muslims don't need excuses. The Israeli Jews kill hundreds of their children on a regular basis you clown.

Of course the Christians and Muslims don't need excuses. The Israeli Jews kill hundreds of their children on a regular basis you clown.
I didn't know Hamas and Arafat and his gang were "Christians". You are a pathetic propagandist for Pali-Nazistan.

Pali-Nazistan.

I'm pretty sure the Jewish defence league is a Jew group. Of course, I may be wrong, but if the Palestinians are Nazis, how come Jew boys scribble stuff like that?

16340006689_63727b4a70.jpg

You have a LINK showing this of course, one that details the Geneva conventions and what they say about using children as human shields ?

Thought not, just ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDA LIES again from Abdul and mrs Abdul.

Pali-Nazistan.

I'm pretty sure the Jewish defence league is a Jew group. Of course, I may be wrong, but if the Palestinians are Nazis, how come Jew boys scribble stuff like that?

And how do you know it wasn't arabs that scribbled it, after all they are being caught doing copy cat crimes all over the world and trying to blame the Jews.

Pali-Nazistan.

And how do you know it wasn't arabs that scribbled it, after all they are being caught doing copy cat crimes all over the world and trying to blame the Jews.

JDL doesn't even exist in Israel, it's an American organization, this is obviously a Pallywood production.

Pali-Nazistan.

JDL doesn't even exist in Israel, it's an American organization, this is obviously a Pallywood production.

Baruch Goldstein was a member of the JDL and they have links with kahanist groups and the Israeli far-Right. It was probably scibbled by some Jewish Americans who can't write in Arabic or Israeli.

Pali-Nazistan.

Baruch Goldstein was a member of the JDL and they have links with kahanist groups and the Israeli far-Right. It was probably scibbled by some Jewish Americans who can't write in Arabic or Israeli.

LINK from a non partisan source ?

Pali-Nazistan.

Let's ask the Palestinians who actually proudly wave the Nazi flag:

Images-palestine-0104.jpg

hate.jpg

Prove they're not photoshopped.

Very easy in the first one you can see the shadow of a person through the flag, all the lines a crisp and clear.

The same with the second the lines are crisp and not pixelated. And the same stills have been shown on TV

Forum List

Back