Anti-racist, or anti-white?

Genocide has a clear meaning. And you are either a bald face liar or to dumb to know reality if you keep claiming anyone is practicing Genocide on the white race.

You have not read the UN definition of genocide from 1948. Most of the ways to commit genocide does NOT involve killing.

You are a dumb ass. Racism is a fact of LIFE. Even if everyone were gray there would be racism. The darker greys would hate the less dark greys. The people over that hill there would speak different then the people on this side, etc etc etc.

I suggest you find for us that section of the Immigration laws that prove your point. Let me give you a hint, you won't find any such laws.

And the Mexican invasion is all about money and power and NOTHING about race.

I seriously doubt you can find an immigration law in any supposed white Country that supports your idiotic claim. So now we move on to a grand world wide conspiracy where you claim "they" ( there is always a they too) are really doing it even though no laws exist.

Get help for YOUR racism. And I suggest getting help for those delusional symptoms as well.

Are there people that would like to destroy races? Sure there are. But no grand conspiracy exists to wipe out white people At least no conspiracy that has any realistic chance of actually accomplishing it.

You are right that certain third world countries are treated differently then the INDUSTRIALIZED world. They get to be openly racist cause they are not white. That does not however equate to what YOU are claiming.

I hate to break this to you Robertsen but American was NEVER a White country.

There were White countries, of course, in Europe

But the Americas started out as AmerIndian (which I presume you don't think of as White) and slowly became a place of enormous racial diversity as Whites took over and as they were doing so, started importing Blacks, and when needed, Asians.

So it's not only too late to save this White nation, becuase there was never a time when America was a White nation.

I still really don't understand anything you have said.

"Anti-racist"? I've never heard the term.

"Genocide" by advocating intermixing of races? Hell of an inefficient way of wiping out a race.

And I don't know of any policies, written or unwritten, that are forcing immigration to one nation or another. Predominantly white nations are generally advanced, and thus will attract immigration. The primary goal of black immigrants moving to a predominantly white nation is not to wipe out the white race. I don't know of a lot of white people that are clamoring on immigrating to Malawi.

Basically, you are a fuckin' freak. Loser.

I am saying that anti-racists are forcing immigration into all white countries and they are only forcing immigration into white countries. Then they want integration of all this non-whites. They also support intermarriage. This will lead to a melting pot where all will be brown. Then there will be no more white people. The way this is done constitute genocide according to the UN definition.

Are you saying that immigration and integration, assimilation and intermarrige are just a conspiracy? That there are no immigration? At least you are funny!

You are a dumb ass. Racism is a fact of LIFE. Even if everyone were gray there would be racism. The darker greys would hate the less dark greys. The people over that hill there would speak different then the people on this side, etc etc etc.

I suggest you find for us that section of the Immigration laws that prove your point. Let me give you a hint, you won't find any such laws.

And the Mexican invasion is all about money and power and NOTHING about race.

I seriously doubt you can find an immigration law in any supposed white Country that supports your idiotic claim. So now we move on to a grand world wide conspiracy where you claim "they" ( there is always a they too) are really doing it even though no laws exist.

Get help for YOUR racism. And I suggest getting help for those delusional symptoms as well.

Are there people that would like to destroy races? Sure there are. But no grand conspiracy exists to wipe out white people At least no conspiracy that has any realistic chance of actually accomplishing it.

You are right that certain third world countries are treated differently then the INDUSTRIALIZED world. They get to be openly racist cause they are not white. That does not however equate to what YOU are claiming.

But the Americas started out as AmerIndian (which I presume you don't think of as White) and slowly became a place of enormous racial diversity as Whites took over and as they were doing so, started importing Blacks, and when needed, Asians.

So it's not only too late to save this White nation, becuase there was never a time when America was a White nation.

This policy of white genocide is forced on all white countries. What is you excuse for immigration into Germany? Because white people never took Germany away from indians or any other non-white group. So again, what is you excuse for immigration into Germany?

Since you are anti-white I am sure you do not want germany to be a white country. What is your excuse?

Are there more of you people who have never heard the term anti-racist??

Have you heard about immigration, integration, assimilation and the melting pot? Or would you say that those words do not exist, and just is a conspiracy?

I still really don't understand anything you have said.

"Anti-racist"? I've never heard the term.

"Genocide" by advocating intermixing of races? Hell of an inefficient way of wiping out a race.

And I don't know of any policies, written or unwritten, that are forcing immigration to one nation or another. Predominantly white nations are generally advanced, and thus will attract immigration. The primary goal of black immigrants moving to a predominantly white nation is not to wipe out the white race. I don't know of a lot of white people that are clamoring on immigrating to Malawi.

Basically, you are a fuckin' freak. Loser.

This policy of white genocide is forced on all white countries.

Forced? By whom, exactly?

What is you excuse for immigration into Germany?

MY excuse? What the fuck did I have to do with the German's decision to import Turks by the millions? Are you a complete nutter or something?

Because white people never took Germany away from indians or any other non-white group. So again, what is you excuse for immigration into Germany?

Clearly you are fucking nuts.

Since you are anti-white I am sure you do not want germany to be a white country. What is your excuse?

I am an anti-White?

That insane leap to your false conclusion rather cracks me up.

I point out the flaws in your premise, ergo, since I wake you up from your revisionist historical thinking, I must be anti-White?

You White Supremicists truly are you own worst enemies.

You're so full of hate and nonsense that you can't think straight and by announcing what ignoramouses you are, you alienate people who might otherwise give you the benefit of the doubt.

Seriously, go read some real history, lad.

You have a complaint, but you do it a disservice by peppering your argument with malice toward anyone who tries to help you overcome the misinformation you are crippled by.

Last edited:
It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

Who on earth ever said that... other than in the white supremacist loony's fantasies?

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

See above.

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Well, if you're a wackjob who hates jews and thinks Hitler didn't do a good enough job, would they be wrong about you? And I suspect it wouldn't be "liberals" who would think you were a racist/pos, but "conservatives" too.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Really? What you are is someone who is curled up in the fetal position living in fear of the mocha-colored hoards who you just know can't wait to make you disappear. :cuckoo:

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Really? I didn't get the memo.

So you think you have to be a racist to be "pro white"?

how sad and pathetic...

Sad perhaps, Jill, but I'm having trouble finding much pathos for this ignorant, hostile, little fuck.

Xenophobia is as much part of the human condition as ethnocentrism Jill.

There's no real solution to this problem because we have that xenophobism and enthocentrism build right into our human natures.

At best all we can do is try to keep the worse of those human natures in check.

I keep asking this question and nobody ever answers because, I suppose, people think that answering that question is pandering to racism.

Why aren't these White supremicist allowed to create their own nation? Why would that be SO bad?

We think everybody but them should have a place in the sun where their ethnic identity can blossom, do we not?

So why is their ethnic pride so evil, while everyone else's is applauded as a healthy good thing?

The NAZIs need a place to go be NAZIs so the rest of us can get some peace from their incessant (and to some extend justifiable) whining.

I won't be joining them, but by GOD I wish they had someplace they could go!

Why aren't these White supremicist allowed to create their own nation? Why would that be SO bad?

That would be a great idea...then we'd be able to keep a better eye on them and nuke 'em if they got out of hand.

People of color are fleeing there own countries and cultures in hopes of having a better life in the white mans countries and cultures.

But, what these people of color run from, they still bring with them.

People of color are fleeing there own countries and cultures in hopes of having a better life in the white mans countries and cultures.

Then we've got to round them up!

Was there an earmark in the stimulus for building gas chambers?

Yep, they just used the word "stations" instead so it's more PC. :razz:

Yep, they just used the word "stations" instead so it's more PC. :razz:

Resettlement camps in the East was, I think, was the term they used while they were rounding up the Jews for extermination.

The NAZIs were. if nothing else, very good at playing the BIG LIE by semantics game.

Much like this nation has become, I note.

Gasing illegal aliens is a little extreme for me, I would settle for taking away illegals welfare, social sercurity, free schooling and free health care.

You don't have to spray raid in your house, just take away what the ants are feeding on.

Forum List

Back