Anti-Israeli propaganda doesn't know limits

This article was published by the Arab Media, apperently the "wicked Zionists", so they claim, develop a new virus, which only targets Arabs.

PressTV - UK, Israel seeking to develop SARS-like race-specific bio-weapon

arabs aren't persians, dopey, although, like me, they are part of the great unwashed...i.e. "the goyim".

but that's alright. i am becoming accustomed to any thing but the truth coming out of your mouth.

also, i don't believe the article attributes that claim to any particular group of people, nor do they make the claim themselves

quit whining..

This article was published by the Arab Media, apperently the "wicked Zionists", so they claim, develop a new virus, which only targets Arabs.

arabs aren't persians, dopey, although, like me, they are part of the great unwashed...i.e. "the goyim".

but that's alright. i am becoming accustomed to any thing but the truth coming out of your mouth.

also, i don't believe the article attributes that claim to any particular group of people, nor do they make the claim themselves

quit whining..
It sez "people of Middle Eastern descent." Hell, that would include Israelis, wouldn't you say? That would be akin to suicide bombers. Saints preserve us!

The psychopathic Juden scientists of Israel are heavily involved in the Human Genome Project; the mapping of the genetic traits of races and ethnicities.

So it doesn't surprise me that Israel would be working on a ethno-bomb which targets arabs and any other ethnic people the Chosen People feel threatened by.

"In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."

Ethnic bioweapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The psychopathic Juden scientists of Israel are heavily involved in the Human Genome Project; the mapping of the genetic traits of races and ethnicities.

So it doesn't surprise me that Israel would be working on a ethno-bomb which targets arabs and any other ethnic people the Chosen People feel threatened by.

"In 2005 the official view of the International Committee of the Red Cross was "The potential to target a particular ethnic group with a biological agent is probably not far off. These scenarios are not the product of the ICRC's imagination but have either occurred or been identified by countless independent and governmental experts."

Ethnic bioweapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those Jews are some smart people.:cool:

quit whining..

You didn't read the article.

quit whining..

You didn't read the article.

i read it twice and i see "intelligence sources" and anonymous intelligence sources". it wasn't well written.

the last thing an israeli should complain about is other peoples propaganda and you especially, who just posted a link to MEMRI TV.

Forum List

Back